• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Free world. Can say what I want so go BAWWWWWWW somewhere else.

Bottom line is you clearly don't agree and never will for some reason. Maybe you are one of the diversity groups in question and that is why you are so angry.

Like you said:

So let's assume I am a minority. If I wasn't, you think I'd be agreeing? That would be elitist, ignorant, and stupid.

An no it's not a free world on a Pokemon forum.
And no it's not a free world in general.

Years
So let's assume I am a minority. If I wasn't, you think I'd be agreeing? That would be elitist, ignorant, and stupid.

An no it's not a free world on a Pokemon forum.
And no it's not a free world in general.

Free world of speech. Never said you would agree if you were the same as me. I said MAYBE YOU ARE.

You are right, it isn't a free world on a Pokemon forum. Not when I get infracted for cursing, then you curse at me. One rule for one and another for another, right?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Okay, I do not like where this is going. At all.

I'd say this thread has derailed badly but it has been like this from the third post on so yeah. When it comes down to personal attacks, it's time to stop and calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back