• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hitmonchan base set non-holographic

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    I have a hitmonchan base set non-holographic and I have not been able to identify it for what it is or worth. Any help that would inform me on what I have will be appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Andriod. And it's as cheap of a phone as it gets. I'll be home later today and will post from my desktop.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2019
    I think you mean Evolutions, not Base Set. I have one just like it. Yes, Hitmonchan is normally a holo card in both Evolutions and Base Set, but there is a special non-holo one only in the Mewtwo Mayhem theme deck and Prerelease.

Evolutions is pretty much just a modern version of Base Set , so I can see why you're confused. :)

Back