• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan?

Which pokemon is better?

• Hitmonlee

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Tough Choice!! I would have to choose Hitmonlee, I like his style a little better.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I don't know. Hitmonchan is named after Jackie Chan because of his karate skills, Hitmonlee for Bruce Lee which is also similar to JC.

Maybe Hitmontop? o_O

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    I'd have to say Hitmonchan, because of the Elemental Punchs. I've always been a fan of giving my pokemon a wide range of move types so that definatly apples to me.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Out of them, Hitmonlee. The kick is so much more offensive and powerful. Blaze Kick > Fire Punch

The Red Chain

Appearance wise I'm gonna have to go with Hitmonchan.
    Hitmonlee just looks too weird for my tastes.
    Base stat wise definitely Hitmonlee.. it's all around better offensively than Hitmonchan.

Chorus.EXE

Winner is Justice!
    Years
    I choose Hitmonchan because it has Iron Fist ability, and safer than Hitmonlee's Reckless

Back