• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~hitmonlee Or Hitmonchan?~*!*~

CHAN OR LEE

• Chan

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Lee

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • none

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wish to have both but couldn't at the time

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • Which one did you choose?

I choose Hitmonchan because of the element punches, now since its a physical attack and Hitmonchan's atk is higher than its sp. atk I'm happy I picked him

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Raichu Guardian

I blame the schools
    Years
  • I'm siding with ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ on this one. Now cause the elemental punches are physical Chan will be a good choice as a fighter now. And cause hitmonlee's new ability is not really that good. XP

Zaffimitsu

Poison Control
    Years
  • Before I took martial arts I sided with Chan, but now that I do I always prefer Hitmonlee. I like them both equally.

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
  • Hitmonlee ftw. I prefer a good physical hitter over a poor special hitter. Yeah, I know on 4th generation those things change, but I"m an old school player :-P

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2007
    Hitmonchan, but Hitmontop is better imo. Tyrogue is better than Hitmonlee XD. The elemental Punches are pretty effective, but some special takes thrown in there would be better.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    hitmonlee is the champ, not only cuz hes one of me fav pokedudes, but he is stronger, and he has one more kick attack than chan's punches... high jump kick. you are close, but yeh, hitmonlee is completely better

(thats what i know and you may think other ways, so lets not argue and you do your thing and i do my thing)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    well i like both but i always do this because its good

i just breed a hitmonlee with hi-jump-kick so i get a tyrouge
    and to get a hitmonchan i give him iron

but for me i consider both are equal

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2007
    chan cuz punching is stronger with more faster hit rate then kicking

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I would've chose a Hitmontop, but since it isn't listed under the options, I chose Hitmonchan because of its elemental punches, plus Hitmonlee's most powerful fighting move, Hi Jump Kick, has sucky accuracy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan is eww.
    Also, why do you put ~*!*~ on everything? .___.

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Hitmonlee because this is part of Advance Generation Games (GBA) and in R/S/E, the elemental punches are special which is bad for Hitmonchan. And Hitmonlee has more attack, so he is better.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Also, why do you put ~*!*~ on everything? .___.

Yeah, I've noticed that too, just never actually said something about it xD

Anyways, I'd have to go with Hitmonlee, no idea why, but probably just because he looks cooler. I don't tend to use either as part of my team anyways, so I'm not too focused on stats.

Back