• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya Everyone

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Just popping in to say hi! Been playing romhacks for years but thought it was about darn time I registered :D

Mostly hanging around watching Twitch Plays Pokemon at the moment while playing through Liquid Crystal on my Raspberry Pi 2

See ya around!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Banzai~! Another person who decided to step out of the shadows and register! :D Nice to see you not lurking anymore, haha!

WELCOME TO PC! Join forums other than ROM Hacking, maybe you might find another place for you! x3 It's always nice to see new people... c:

Enjoy your staaaay~!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to the PC! We're glad you've registered!

So you like ROM Hacks? Well, PC has a big ROM Hack section, one of the most famous sections! I'm sure you will not get bored! There are so many good ROM Hacks!
    But there are not only the ROM Hacking section, there are plenty more! Why don't you go explore? At least give those forums a try!

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? What are your hobbies? Favourite Game? Favourite Pokémon? Let us know

So, If you have any questions feel free to ask me! I hope you enjoy being here, see you around!

Years
  • Welcome aboard to you too! I hope you are doing great yourself.

ROM Hacking is definitely the place I'd go if I were a hacker such as yourself, and even if you just like playing hacks as opposed to making them, you'd still love it, as the others said earlier. Also, there's tons of sections outside of the hacking department so definitely consider looking around those areas as well.

Not much else I have for you, but enjoy your weekend and if you ever want to talk, stop by my profile whenever you want! Always happy to get to know you.

Back