• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya :p

BlackRoseTHB

BlackRose The Heavy Blade
    Years
    Hi! I'm new to the forum, and wanted to say hey :)
    I go by BlackRose, but my real name is Courtney, i'm a big pokemon fan (i have been for years) and i just adore this forum :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Hello Black Rose. If you would like to be part of my family or need anything, pm me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Welcome to PC. ^___^ I'm Kammie or Kam for short. :] Read the rules and enjoy your stay. ^o^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there Courtney~! ^__________________^ Welcome to PC. :3 I prefer to be called by my real name, Kelsey, but call me whatever you want...everyone else does. XD Well, read the rules if you haven't and have a super fun time! X3

~Kelsey

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Welcome Courtnet a.k.a. BlackRose! Welcome to P.C., and all that other mumbo jumbo. Ha..I said mumbo jumbo.. anyway have fun here at PC..after all we pwn. XD

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Hey, welcome to PC Courtney. I hope you have a good time here. o.o

Back