• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya Peoples :)

AptiCube

Cubic Creations
    Years
    Hi guys, Im new here (obviously)
    Never been on these forums before.
    An old friend of mine recommended me.
    I hope I become a liked and well-known member around here.
    Thanx :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi, AptiCube!
    That's great that your friend recommended you to this forum!
    Nice to meet you here, welcome to PokeCommunity, and I hope to see you again!

Years
    OMG ANOTHER AUSSIE HAS JOINED PC <3333

Hi there Apti, and welcome to PC.

Nice to see someone recommended this place to you, cos it's one of the coolest hangouts for Pokemon fans on the whole internet. I've been here for around 2 years now and I made loads of friends here, and had a few highs and lows during that time.

Why not tell us what your main interests are so we can recommend sections for you to visit? You may even end up sharing something in common with another user here. I'm glad you're planning to become active here, though you may not exactly become a PC Celebrity for a while like me lol.

I'm Hikari, and if you need anything feel free to send me a visitor message, or contact the moderators with the bold blue names like Cid and Cirno here. There's also other members who are willing to help you in any way they can.

Enjoy your stay, Apti and I'm looking forward to getting to know you more!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Hey there and welcome to PC!!
    I'm a fairly new member myself, only been here for like a week, and i can say its a bunch of fun.
    There is a lot of interesting stuff to see and check out, and the people are super friendly, so you will be
    making new friends in no time ;) If there is anything i can help you with, just let me know!
    Be yourself, explore the forums and have fun!! :D

AptiCube

Cubic Creations
    Years
    Thank you everyone.
    My interests include,
    graphic designing (not the best at it)
    playing minecraft (when Im not playing Pokemon :) )
    and just about anything that includes pokemon at all... :D

Back