• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya? x3

Hakkish

/x/o LOVE d.r.o.p . . . <3
    Years
    Hello, hi! *Waves* I'm Hakkish! ^_^ [/generic greeting]

I've been lurking around the forums for a few weeks now, and I finally decided to join. I spend my time on two other forums so I may not be as active as I like, but I still hope to be a good member and possibly make some new friends.

Myself? I your average, everyday, non-n00bish forum member who is slightly OCD (but not really) and slightly synesthetic. I believe that's how you spell it. I'm totally obsessed with Orlando Bloom (xD) and Advanceshipping and Contestshipping. I love to write fanfics and novels. My favorite type of book and movie is fantasy. Daydreams alot, reads alot, is obsessed with the Legend of Zelda and Pokemon, and is an overall large, hyperactive fangirl. Favs are Combusken, Eevee, Absol, Pidgeot, Mightyena, Arcanine, etc.

Hakkish also tends to speak in third person. She can be hyper and active, the next minute upset, and she can be annoyed easily. Her attitude can be annoying as well at times, and she needs to talk to one before deciding if he or she is a good friend. She's overall a good person. =P

My age? Won't say. I can be younger or older than I am, if that answers your question.

Wow. That was pretty bland, aye? xD; Anyway. Hope you all wouldn't mind inviting a hyperactive, slightly OCD fangirl who sees colors in letters, into your midst. Hope to see you all 'round. Bye for now!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey! Welcome to PC, you seem really x100 nice ^.^

OMG you are obssessed with Orlando Bloom????? *off-topic*I love him too! He's so cute XD

Anyway, have fun and PM me if you wanna be friends.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Quit a introduction you got there Hakkish, but welcome to PC forums. ^^ PM me to be friends and have fun here.

~Hayate.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Howdy~ XD
    Welcome to PC, Hakkish. My name is Karli. I hope you have a great time here, and if you need any help or just need a friend, feel free to PM me. :3

Hakkish

/x/o LOVE d.r.o.p . . . <3
    Years
    Hoo, boy. I actually got replies? Neat. xD;

@ Suki: Nice? Oh, you haven't seen the real me yet. =P And zomg... You're a fan of Orlando as well! :O! I agree. He's totally cute. <3 And awesome in acting, but maybe I'm just biased. =P

@ Hayate: xD Thanks. I have a thing for typing long introductions. This one was simply meh. ^^;

@ Cracker: Thanks! And you know Italian? That's cool! ^_^

@ Poke_master13
    : Yay. 'Nother Combusken fan. Neato.

@ Poke'master W-T: Of course we can. :-)

@ Sorano: Lol. Thanks. X3

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'll PM you all soon. This will keep me busy for a while, aye? xD *Jumps to PM box*

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Hakkish!! My name is Kevin, but everyone around here calls me Fuz. You seem like a great new member!! I'm sure you'll really enjoy your stay here. I don't think you should have a problem making friends, so don't worry about it. Hope to see you around the community!!

-The Fuz

Back