• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2009
    Well, it took me several minutes to work out how to start a thread, but hopefully I'll be over those technical difficulties soon!
    I'm Amalam, I fell in love with Pokemon when I watched the very first episode, the first time it was broadcast on British television, it makes me feel old! I miss the Indigo league episodes, maybe one day I'll buy the DVD.
    This has possibly been mentioned before, but I never felt like us old school fans got a good finale to the episodes we loved, it was just suddenly all these different leagues. I would be over the moon if they bought up a reunion movie, to really give me (and my friends, so many of them agree with me, perhaps it's just my influence!) an explosive end to what we never felt was finished!
    Anywhoo, I'm almost 16, I live in England, and I didn't have much to do this evening so I thought I'd join a pokemon forum. :)
    Thanks for reading!
    Amalam xx

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    You shouldn't have many problems...vB is pretty user-friendy. You can always ask someone for help, too.
    Yanno, I'd say we did get a sufficient ending...the (penultimate?) episode before AG when Ash breaks off from Brock and Misty did it for me. Seen it?

Anyways, check out the Trivia forums when you have a chance; they're awesome! VM me if you need anything or have more technical difficulties.

Remember: you're a member!

Years
    Welcome Amalam, my name is David1228 and I want to say that I would consider myself as an old school Pokemon lover/fan because I love watching the old Pokemon shows and collecting the old Pokemon cards.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Amalam!

There's always the FAQ located here if you're unsure about something.

Have fun here and remember to read the rules.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm 17 years old if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back