• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Hi there...It's me AquaBlitz11....(Maybe Aqua11)
    Yea and then...umm...huh..what?...Yea! I always learning Pokemon Emerald hacking script...But, That doesn't go well...So, I decide to come here and asking for some help. And for that...I want to play the hacks.
    (srry...Not good english... eh?)

So...Thanks for all welcome!! :D

Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC! You can learn a lot on Pokmon Emerald scripting here with the tutorials and helpful people like youve seen. You'll probably be spending a lot of time asking for help but still hope it works out for you! :) You can play a lot of excellently made hacks here made by the community so you should enjoy that a lot as well. Oh dont worry about your english... it was understandable and i got the message across. :P Also if you have any questions about PC just message anyone with a bold name and they can help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, and don't worry about your English! I can perfectly understand it just fine. :)

Well you're in for a great treat here at PC, as we have so much stuff for you to do here at the ROM Hacking section. There are tons of tutorials for you to read if you're learning how to script, as well as a section where you can try out some of PC's best hacks! Head on over to the Hacks Showcase section of the forums where you can try a lot of the hacks ready to play, like Flora Sky, Liquid Crystal, and more! :)

You can always ask me for help if you have any questions about the forums. Be sure you read them rules, and I shall see ya around if I can. :)

Back