• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Years
    The names Steph! Just got pokemon black version, I've played every pokemon game up until now and I have to say this is so different! Haha.
    Just postin' to say hey and maybe find some friends to battle in here!

My FC is in my sig :)

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Hi!

Well, we hope you do have a fun time! You seem to know what you want, so I'll leave it at that.

Hey, well, if you ever want, just talk to people! They won't mind talking to you!

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 25
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Heyyy~ Gratz on getting your pokemon black ^^ i have pokemon white ^^ well anyways... Welcome to PC and hope you have a great time here and meet new friendly people and make friends :)

p.s you can add me if u want sow e can battle/trade just pm wen ur done adding.

Years
    The names Steph! Just got pokemon black version, I've played every pokemon game up until now and I have to say this is so different! Haha.
    Just postin' to say hey and maybe find some friends to battle in here!

My FC is in my sig :)

Hi Steph, congrats on getting Pokemon Black!

I have Black too and I finished the main story in 13 days.

And yeah, I don't have a Friend Code due to lack of Wi-Fi.

The Black and White section in Current Generation Pokemon Gaming is where you should look.

Here's my Black team:

Hiya!

(Nichole is my real name)

Contact any moderators if you can!

- Hikari10

Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC! Ahh very nice to see you have played through all the Pokemon games. I still need to play through white. You'll be able to find a lot friendly people here to make friends with and find plenty of fun battles to do. Just check around a little and you'll find everything you'll want and more. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back