• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya

Years
    Hi, I've been a member here for awhile, I think I joined back in '12 but I never really posted much,
    but recently I've been really hyped for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire so I decided that I needed a forum to discuss it on.

Anyways, my first Pokemon game was I think Blue? I vaguely remember since I was really young, but the game that really got me into the franchise was Crystal, so I've been a real big fan of the game for about 14 years now.

My favorite Pokemon is probably Stantler (thus my dp), I was like 6 when I started playing and you know, it's a reindeer, it looked way cool to me and ever since I just loved using it.

Hope I can stay active here, seems like a real nice community

Last edited:
    Years
    Stantler needs more love. In fact I'm hoping he gets a mega evolution because he is adorable and deserves the boost. Maybe then he wouldn't be so forgotten. xD; Welcome back to PC, boopin! Good to meet you.

A lot of people are popping in here with the announcement of OR and AS so good choice. I'm more excited than you'll ever know given my love for Hoenn.. can't believe it's actually happening. Perhaps this time around you'll stick around for a longer while, yes? (: The members and staff on PokeCommunity are all absolutely amazing.

See you around and enjoy!

Back