• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiyah...

Years
    Hi i am Miguel/m163l I recently made an account for PC cause well... you guys are full of hacked roms!! i wanted to play more pokemon games so i cam here now i have a question...does any1 have a good tutorial for rom hacking/modding It's summer here in mah country so i need something to pass the time (besides playing pokemon genesis) so any1? thx for those who may or may not reply :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yep, PC has a section full of ROM Hacks here. :D Welcome aboard!

Buuut your post gave me a nostalgic feeling though... I started out at PC with ROM Hacking, and I wanted stuff to pass the time. Though, I failed...but I ain't discouraging you from that. xD We have the Emulation section where you'll find everything you need for hacking. There's tools, tutorials, and help threads everywhere. So you can always count on help every step of the way. :)

Of course, when you have free time & stuff, download a hack while you're at it at the Hacks Showcase. There's also a section called the Progressing Hacks section, where you can see many of the hacks still in the works, but you as the player can try them out. :D

But anyways, have a great time here, and have fun hacking! :)

Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC! There's a lot of hacked Roms like you said and they're all done excellently by the community. Like Meganium said in the emulation section there's a lot of tutorials you to look through. I know a thing or two about Rom hacking so if you'd like i can help you out, since i know its tough to do for your first time. Just message me and i'll try to help you out any way I can. :) Also check around PC and you might find other things that interest you. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back