• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiyaz!

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
Years
  • Hey, my name is Okamii and im new to pc! For those who r confused, im a girl. i luv the game okamii for wii, im like its #1 fan! so just wanted to introduce myself and make as many friends as possible on pc! thanks for reading, bye!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ookami was an awesome game. :D

Welcome to the PC forums, Okamii~!

Party hard, have fun, follow the rules, and (hopefully) stick around.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Welcome to the community, I haven't played the game before though.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Okami!

Have fun, stay active and remember to read the rules!

I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends here.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Okamii and enjoy your stay here! Okami is a fun game on the wii. Its probably one of the best games on the wii. I like your avatar. Amaterasu owns. :D

Tuesday

Will always be Tuesday.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Nice name. It's based on the game you love. :PP. Anyways. Welcome to PokeCommmunity. Have fun and im glad your really enjoying this place. xD

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • Hiya Okamii!

Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble and that ensures fun too. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
  • I like your name. ^^. Anyways. Welcome to PokeCommnity. by the way. We are both new. :]]. I hope that you would also enjoy like meh. xD.

Back