• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^-^ Hiyo mates! :) I'm new.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    hey jirachu! love the name! im dark_espeon and if ya dont want to type that you can call me saphira! i really dont care! and remember........ I`M NOT INSANE!!!!! THE VOIES IN MY HEAD SAY SO!!!!!!!!

lol...

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    dark_espeon said:
    hey jirachu! love the name! im dark_espeon and if ya dont want to type that you can call me saphira! i really dont care! and remember........ I`M NOT INSANE!!!!! THE VOIES IN MY HEAD SAY SO!!!!!!!!

lol...
    lol
    :) Hiya there dark_espeon. Nice to meet 'chu. ;)

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    i make friends easily. and if you dont want to call me dark_espeon call me saphira! thats my rp name... and my real name!)

LadyJirachu

Years
    dark_espeon said:
    i make friends easily. and if you dont want to call me dark_espeon call me saphira! thats my rp name... and my real name!)
    :) That's cool. I'm not aloud to say my real name online but I have more than one username. Jirachu is my main username but on some forums my username is PikaJ or PikaJchu. I'm also Chuuchu at Dratini's Den, too. ;) And, I also have some other usernames...:)

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    uhh... no... but im paired up with capalex65 and he has his own pokemon board! if you want to see it go to members list and look him up. in his sig he has a link to his site.

LadyJirachu

Years
    dark_espeon said:
    uhh... no... but im paired up with capalex65 and he has his own pokemon board! if you want to see it go to members list and look him up. in his sig he has a link to his site.
    OK. Sound's cool! :) I might check it out...
    BTW, what doe's "paired up" mean? O-o lol

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Hey, Jirachu, remember me from Eliana's forum? Nope, I bet you don't...XD But, anyway...welcome to PC.

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    I remember you from Eliana's forum!I wonder if jirachu remembers!

LadyJirachu

Years
    Porygon said:
    Well, you sure are poopular! Welcome!

Hmmm? a bit late for that? eh.
    Hiyo Porygon. Thanx. :) Heh, you should really see how popular I am at TES...lol :P And, that's also the ONLY forums i'm paired up with someone on (probly always will be.). I'm paired up with my very good freind, Kyogre, there. :) No, he isn't the same Kyogre that's here. lol He's a diferent person and is almost as InSaNe as me. :P lol

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Febbie8 said:
    so is pairing sorta like bf gf over pc?
    Yep pretty much, er...i think XD well if ya have any questions ya should ask in the Pairup thread! XD well welcom Jirachu, have a great time at PC! Im SApphire Latios (aka Jackie) so have fun and stay active!

LadyJirachu

Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Yep pretty much, er...i think XD well if ya have any questions ya should ask in the Pairup thread! XD well welcom Jirachu, have a great time at PC! Im SApphire Latios (aka Jackie) so have fun and stay active!
    :) Hello Jackie. Nice to meet you. :wink:

Yeah, i'm paired up with my good friend, Kyogre, over at TES forums. :P He's very InSaNe like me and he insanely love's Misty.

Back