• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiyo!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Setsuna, a character from a very old anime that most probably no one knows of, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Heyo BlueNightmare! ^^ Welcome to PC. :33 I'm Kelsey, 'tis nice to meet you. ^o^ Please be sure to check out the rules and PM me if you ever need help with anything. Well, have fun! =D

~Kelsey

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey sweetie welcome to Pc^0^*huggles* enjoy your stay here & make friends. =3

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    Welcome to PC. I'm TeraDyne, the Absol dude with black mane and white face. I'm also one of PC's more... unique... members, and I act a bit random at times.

Have fun, and here are some random cookies.

*Hands Blue Nightmare some cookies*

Back