• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen HM Slave for R/S/E ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

varineur

ᓚᘏᗢ
    Years
    If you are able to use 2 HM slaves, then you should use Tropius and Psyduck. Combined, they can learn all of the HMs. If you can only use one, then you should choose one of the two.

Beaute

。◕‿◕。
    Years
    If you are able to use 2 HM slaves, then you should use Tropius and Psyduck. Combined, they can learn all of the HMs. If you can only use one, then you should choose one of the two.

ooh thanks, but are there any other pokemon? I'm looking for one I can use earlier in the game.

varineur

ᓚᘏᗢ
    Years
    ooh thanks, but are there any other pokemon? I'm looking for one I can use earlier in the game.
    Hmm... Zigzagoon can learn Cut, Surf, and Rock Smash, and Slakoth can learn Cut, Strength, and Rock Smash, but those two are the only Pokemon that learn more than 1 HM that you can get before Rustboro City.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Please use the Q&A thread next time. It's stickied at the top of the section, and this goes for all Pokemon gaming forums.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back