• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HM Slave ^^

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Thought i'd make this thread because i'd like to know:

WHOS YOUR HM SLAVE?!

Yes, you! Whos your HM slave? If you have one >.<
    Mines Onix, Cuz i cba to catch a bibrel xP

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    pikachu , too bad it only come in hardy , also shiny raquaza

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Swampert learns ever HM needed for victory road, so him :)
    Otherwise latios, fly surf and waterfall get you pretty much everwhere without a tiny tree in the way (They should be climbable anyway :l )

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I use Bibarrel and Geodude because I can pick them up early and lumber them with the HMs I dont need on my team

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Rampardos is my HM Slave and also it is my defender because it cannot do anything else but get knocked out so I can revive my Electivire and Empoleon.

Im sorry, Ive already started this argument, but i really cant resist this quote. Have you seen Rampardos' Attack stat? Its 165! it doesnt get much better than that. Give it a scarf and maxed speed and you've got a mean sweeper.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    SHE. Finneon is a SHE.

My "Slaves":

Ryhiporier (Surf, Rock Smash, Strenght Rock Climb)
    Manaphy (Waterfall)
    Crobat (Fly/Defog)
    Sneasle (Cut)

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    Rampardos is my HM Slave, but I have forgotten what HMs he had since I haven't used him since May.

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    My HM slave, huh? That would be my Golem. I was going to use him a lot when I first started Pearl, but Victory Road changed that. Stupid Victory Road.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Arceus. Though, I don't know how it can fly O_O

Spam, and if that really is true, hacking.

Bibarel with Surf, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, and Strength. Mantyke with Waterfall. Starly with Fly. The Starly loves me now because it's always on my team... The Footstep doctor says so.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    Bibarel and Skarmory. One of the few combinations of two guys that can carry all 8.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mine is Golduck... combined with others in my team.

Golduck knows rock climb, surf and waterfall... plus a strong TM which makes it totally awesome. Though I did want to teach it Hydro pump... but whatever. XD
    All my other ones only know one HM or two.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Palkia has Surf, Empoleon has Waterfall, Rock Climb and Strength are Machamp's...the rest I just use random Pokemon. XD

Back