• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmm what games..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok, I haven't played Pokemon in YEARS and I mean YEARS.

Last one I played was Red and Yellow... Yes that long ago.

Now for some reason I found my Pokemon Red and Yellow and played them and now I crave more xD

So, I'm planning on buying all the pokemon games that I missed... the only problem is I dunno what ones are together.

So could someone post me what games are the same just different versions? I wanna get them all but don't want the same game twice just different color.

Thanks :D ( I have all consoles I just don't want any of that stadium and coliseum stuff)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I'm not sure if you've noticed or not but every region has a third game that practically includes the other two. The only exception is Fire Red and Leaf Green. If you want to play them without getting duplicates you should look for Crystal, Emerald, Fire Red or Leaf Green and Platinum.

You might want to consider skipping Fire Red and Leaf Green since they really are just remakes of the first games that were made.

Years
  • I'm not sure if you've noticed or not but every region has a third game that practically includes the other two. The only exception is Fire Red and Leaf Green. If you want to play them without getting duplicates you should look for Crystal, Emerald, Fire Red or Leaf Green and Platinum.

You might want to consider skipping Fire Red and Leaf Green since they really are just remakes of the first games that were made.

Ok, Isn't there anymore for ds other then platinum?

or is platinum the mix like you said?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Sorry, but Pokemon General isn't the place to talk about the Pokemon Games~

But yeah, like the other post says, I'd start with FireRed/LeafGreen and work your way up :3

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back