• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hmmm... Shaymin and Darkrai glitch seems fishy

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    An idea came to me when I was playing pokemon diamond.Iwas competing against the Elite 4 and i tried the surf glitch that gets you to darkrai and shaymin. Obviously it didn't work because my version on pokemon diamond isn't from Japan:( That's when it hit me, what if nintendo put in that glitch on purpose??? I mean, come on in all the other pokemon games i've played there is NO glitch that let's me walk on those black bits.
    So what do you think?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Nah, it wasn't on purpose... Nintendo was lazy and didn't care about putting an invisible wall near the back door of the E4 room because what kind of kid would actually try surfing out of it? XD Same with the Mew Glitch in R/B/Y... It's just a little mistake in the coding/game that Nintendo slides from and crazy kids discover it. ;P
    They wouldn't also ever put it in purposely because they would lose money from events where they give the pokemon out.

Sparks

MasatoxSatoshi Shipper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    Why would nintendo put a glitch in on purpose? It doesn't make a single bit of sense. A glitch is somehow that happens that normally shouldn't happen. If a glitch was programmed into the game then it wouldn't be a glitch, it'd be part of the game.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Nah, it wasn't on purpose... Nintendo was lazy and didn't care about putting an invisible wall near the back door of the E4 room because what kind of kid would actually try surfing out of it? XD Same with the Mew Glitch in R/B/Y... It's just a little mistake in the coding/game that Nintendo slides from and crazy kids discover it. ;P

I always wondered who had that much patience to find the Mew Glitch. XD

'Kay, I think it could've been planted on purpose, but at the same time I don't. Because who could actually get the amount of steps right? What are the odds? So I'm not sure.

Nor, do I care, I just want the final three in the National Dex. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Yeah its probably not on purpose, kinda like that Missingno glitch or also known as ~m glitch or w.e it wuz jus a test char that nintendo was too lazy to take out, and then some crazy kinda somehow found it and its exploits. But imagine the patience it woulda took to find the number of steps needed to take in the Darkrai glitch lol

Years
  • Yeah

It seems like Nintendo should test out the POKEMON games a little bit more b4 releasing them into the market

But everyone likes Glitches....

Especially the Cloning one!~

:)

Back