• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HO-OH or Lugia

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
  • with this moveset, Ho-OH would DESTROY lugia...

sadly, the game designers gave lugia an upper hand against Ho-Oh with rain dance AND hydro pump :'(

anyways, Ho-Oh is WAY cooler-looking than Lugia... so :D

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Hm I'd have to say Lugia would win xD; Ho-Oh is pretty tough too but I think Lugia would defiantly win because of Hydro Pump and Rain Dance; as its been said it sort of gives him the upper-hand xD. So yep! Lugia for the win!

Mormo

Cyndaquil Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Lugia FTW. Like someone said before, RD would kill most of Ho-oh's moves, especially if Lugia goes last. Then STAB with Psychic or Aeroblast equals win.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I dunno who I like best, but I love how Ho-oh look's kinda like Dynablade from Kirby in one of the Serebii.net screens xD lol (it was the burned tower one, I beleve)

Back