• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoi, PokéCommunites! (The name suits, I suppose)

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Hoi, PokéCommunites! (The name suits, I suppose)

Semi- here. Pretty obsessed Pokémon gamer, too. Generation IV was by far the greatest, but X and Y's playthrough excited me nearly as much. I had an epically phased obsession with Lysandre for a short while, you see, but N definitely remains my all-timely favourite.
    When it comes to the original games' remakes, I'm quite the expert. I can serve as a useful LeafGreen/FireRed magic eight ball, to anyone who spins me :)

I like reading, which generally leads me to writing, which is generally known as fanfiction. I write fanfiction about practically everything I complete. It's an odd habit of mine. I also like anime, chocolate chip cookies, gaming and Tumblr. Well, who doesn't?

If you wouldn't like calling me half of everything, Kira will do. Call me crazy, but I believe I'm my own better half/virtuous twin. Perhaps that's where the peculiar username comes from.
    Cheers to all, and have an enlightening day:7:

OpalZura

✧ space cadet ✧
    Years
  • Hi Semi! I'm new to PC as well. Gen IV will always hold a special place in my heart ^.^ Do you have a favorite pokemon and/or type?

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Hi Semi! I'm new to PC as well. Gen IV will always hold a special place in my heart ^.^ Do you have a favorite pokemon and/or type?

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!
    Yaay! We can be fwiends^^ it's Mari, isn't it?
    My favourite Pokémon of all are both Absol and Persian, which leads to my favourite types being dark and normal.
    How about you?

Can't wait to see you around PokéCommunity too.

And if you're already mentioning gen IV, I'm playing Platinum on my DS as I type this

Oh hey Kira! and welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to have you here with us! I saw you posting around a bit, and that's just a great thing to start with.

Ooh so you like writing? How often do you write fan-fics, if I can ask? We have a section for writing and fanfiction here, maybe you should check it out, and who knows. Maybe you feel like posting your own work someday! chocolate chip cookies are just amazing, I love them as well. And I also love making them from time to time, winter is coming, so I think I'm going to make some of them soon.

If I can ever help you around here, feel free to send me a message! Same if you feel like chatting, I wish you luck with everything, Kira. And I hope to see you around!
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to check out the FanFic section soon.
    I write often. It's sort of what keeps me sane, with everything that comes to an end at some point in the story, and I can't let it end there. Ever. I am currently writing a fairly original Pokémon fic, and I may end up posting it in the FanFic section after all.

Save me some cookies though, okay?

Last edited by a moderator:

OpalZura

✧ space cadet ✧
    Years
  • Yaay! We can be fwiends^^ it's Mari, isn't it?
    My favourite Pokémon of all are both Absol and Persian, which leads to my favourite types being dark and normal.
    How about you?

Of course we can be friends! I had an Absol on my team the first time I played ORAS-it was fun :) My favorite types are Physic and Ice, Espeon's my top pick always ♥

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Of course we can be friends! I had an Absol on my team the first time I played ORAS-it was fun :) My favorite types are Physic and Ice, Espeon's my top pick always ♥
    Yes yes and I love the running little Espeon in your sig. It's like my Eevee! Let it be a sign of our newfound friendship.

I agree that ice is just DAMN. And I love it too.

Runiel

I am male
    Years
  • Hey hey! Welcome to The Forums both of You Kira~ and Opal!

OOOOOO!!!! Another Dark type Fan!
    You like Absol? I like Absol too, i would say Absol is in my Top 20 Favorite Pokemon, Hey, Absol is an awesome Badass Pokemon (*cough* like Zoroark *cough*)
    Oh, and i also would like to Suggest you to do some Chit-Chat and Pick your Favorite pokemon On the Member Lounge!
    Here's the link:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=367287

And once again, Welcome to the Forums!

Back