• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola Amigo! (Hello Friend!)

Jer49

Yeah, I'm new. So what?
Years
  • Yo! I'm Jer49.
    I decided I wanted to join a pokemon forum site, so I chose The Poke'Community site.
    I'm pretty much a crazy guy who loves pie. I get crazy a lot, so watch out.
    Plus, even though I am American, I like to speak Spanish occasionally.
    And I'm sorry if I use transition words to much, 'cause my old block teacher had us write so much work, I couldn't stand it. So now you know I hate writing.
    My favorite pokemon is Politoed. FEAR THE PERISH SONG OF DOOM!
    I have Wi-Fi communication, so I'll happily battle or trade anyone.
    I also go from one thing to the next.
    Isn't that strange?
    Nope.
    So, that's me.

Jer49

Yeah, I'm new. So what?
    Years
  • Yeah. I don't speak it that much. But where I live? I don't wanna say. But it rains a lot.

Thanks, and
    He aprendido de mi papá.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • so you learned spanish through school or depending on the region you live? I live next to the border, so I grew up speaking spanish, but in real life, i speak a lot of spanglish, which has had its toll on me by causing me to think about the prounciation of the words more carefully before I get tongue twisted. haha, I should've put this in my "Hi, I'm theprofesional" thread, instead of in here but oh well, yours has more fame haha.

To put it simply: It's against New Users / Welcome Rules to reply more than once to someone's introduction. (Unless you created the introduction thread) Try not to do it again, theprofessional. ;D Take it to private message if you have more to say. :D

Hey Jer49, welcome to PC! Awesome, Politoed fan. Check out Pokémon General, you can go claim and let us know it's your favourite too. ;D See you around Jer, hope you have fun~

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • Hi and Hola. I just learned the counting in spanish till 8. Kool. Nice to have you here.^6

Back