• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Hello, I'm new to PC as you probably can tell but I love pokemon so I can't wait to jump right in.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
    Years
    Welcome, hope you enjoy the forums. I'm sure there are many categories that you'll love to sit in!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh you like those types of birds! I approve of you already. :3 Welcome either way, mornhollow! Hopefully you're not too careful with your jumping, since you haven't yet posted around the community. What are your interests? I'm sure we'll have something here you might like unless your only interest is parrots in which we don't have a forum specifically for that :x But if you'd like to get started discussing Pokemon, perhaps check out the Pokemon General section or Pokemon Gaming Central? Or the Pokemon game discussion sections, they're pretty fun. :3 Have fun around here!

Years
    Hey Mornhollow.

Relax dude, we all love Pokemon or this forum wouldn't have been called the PokeCommunity if we didn't talk about Pokemon constantly.

I am Hikari, I don't often include the 10 when posting my name a lot but it's more than a random number add-on. Some of those who love putting Japanese accents on usernames sometimes call me "Hikari-chan".

So, I think Nica (aka Requility) has directed you to Pokemon General and the several Pokemon Gaming sections. She mods the Black and White section, complete with weekly polls involving a face-off between certain Generation V Pokemon.

I hang out in Other Trivia the most but I'm frequent in the Pokemon-based boards and NU/W too.

Don't hesitate to talk to any moderators should you get lost. PC is a big forum so you'll need to talk to a lot of people to know where to go. I'm always free for a VM chat if you want someone to talk to (the only times I'm not on are when I'm studying, working or doing social group activities).

- Hikari10

Back