• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola Fellow Lifeforms!

Spoinky

Laziness is My Name
    Years
    Hey, I'm new. I'm from bulbapedia, nightmare, and pebbleversion. I've heard this place is really popular, and is quite cool. So, I thought I would join here. Well, I hope to enjoy myself, and make a lot new friends! :D

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Hello Spoinky, welcome to the PC! ^^
    I'm glad you've decided to join here also! :D

Anyway, read the rules very good.
    And hope you'll have a great time here! :3

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
    Hey there Spoinky and welcome! Hope you have fun and make many new friends over here.
    Incidentially, I think Spoink is a great pokemon. I don't use him very much, but I can't get over the way he's designed. :P

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Hello,

Welcome to PokeCommunity Forums!
    I hope that you make a lot of friends while your here and that you enjoy yourself.
    Just chill out in the boards and have fun! Read the rules and faqs if you haven't already, if you need help and you can't find the answer, PM me and I'll help you.

-Neku Sakuraba

Back