• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola~!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hello everyone! My name is BinaryPeaches, also known as SuicuneAngel, DigiPeachFruit, Mew20, and MuddyKippy! I was told about these forums by a good friend of mine, so here I am. ^_^

I'm sixteen, female, obsessed with pokemon yada yada yada. :3 I hope I have fun here~!

-goes to hunt down the rules now- I've been busy admiring the 'Forever Standing' Layout. >w> -is a Pokemon Special Fan. RED FTW!-

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well it's good that you have read the rules!
    (You are a smart one then, eh? xD)

Welcome to the PokéCommunity!
    We have a section devoted to the Pokémon Manga:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

There are all kinds of things on Pokémon Special there!

I hope you have a great time here and that you stay active for a long time!
    Make lot's of friends, and just have fun! ;)
    (By the way, your Pikachu Caramelldancen avatar is awesome. :P)

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I was just about to ask if those Pikachu were doing Caramelldansen, and then I read Hiidoran's post. XD

Anyway, welcome to our lair. It's good to see other people luring innocent victims into our web recommending people to PC. And no doubt you'll find a lot of fun things to do here.

But if you're bored, feel free to spam my profile. =D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Don't worry! I have now read the rules! ^_^

Thank you, Hiidoran! I'll be sure to have fun here!
    Oooh~ A Pokemon Manga place! <333 I know where my home shall be! -shot, as her home will also be in the G/S/C area-

Alrighty then! I'll be sure to! :D And thank you for the compliment. ^_^ Caramelldansen FTW!

Why thank you, Jax! I'll be sure to have a fun time here! :D I'll keep your profile in mind~! ^_^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hello there, Yume! It's nice to meet you! Thanks! ^_^ I quite enjoy my username too~! :D

I'll be sure to have a nice time here~ Thanks! :D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Please read the... Oh someone actually is reading the rules without being told to... Good Start!
    Love your name, avatar and introduction. You could say I love you, but that would be kind of weird...
    Good luck here and have fun!
    I will send you a buddy request cause you seem nice.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    *Sees the Hola and says:*
    buenos días , Y bienvenida a PokeCommunity^^.

I see that everything has been explained to you quite well. So, All I can say is that I'd love to be your friend. Oh and you've gotta nice Username and a cute avatar. Really very cute ^^. Very wise of you to read the rules first, See you around until then have fun!

--------
    @ Kuggles, awesome!​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    @Img123: Thank you! :D I'll be sure you have fun here!

@Eevee: Thank you! I are a good girl! -shot-

@Kuggle: Thank you! I'm quite fond of my username myself! ^_^ I'll be sure ti accept that friend request! :D

@-HeaveN-: Gracias! It would be nice to be your friend also. :D -likes making friends; friend are awesome.-

Ahaha... I'm lame. I started every single one of them with 'thank you'. ( Even in a different language... >_>;;; )

A.I

Just a wee bit obsessed =]
    Years
    Well everyone else has welcomed you so why not me, even though I'm pretty sure I'm newer than you, which means, I shouldn't be welcoming you. I should be saying hello.

Oh and I don't know about everyone else, but lame is what I aim for (only not really) ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Heehee. Yay new people, right? :D

It's nice to meet you, A.I! I don't find you lame at all. ^_^ -doesn't find people lame unless they actually do something she thinks is lame; really only says that her family and very close friends are lame as a joke.-

A.I

Just a wee bit obsessed =]
    Years
    Nice to meet you also, the Pikachu's Caramelldancen (as stated many times above) is awesome. Which is the farthest thing from lame haha.

Well anywho, welcome to PC have fun, and by now I'm labeling myself lame for welcoming someone that has been here longer.

Hours of game making can kill one's brain cells...

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    I obviously have been either too lazy or too busy to greet my good friend...

HELLO, SA! *hyper wave* I had to hunt through 3 pages or so to find this topic today... so sorry for not saying "hi" earlier. Anyway, welcome to the community (finally) and enjoy your stay! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    hi BinaryPeaches! welcome to Pokecommunity! i have just joined myself, and i hope you have a great time. just be sure to read the rules and you will be fine.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hey. Hope you have fun around this place and enjoy yourself. It is great here and nice you read the rules. Saves most people an extra line or two in saying hi.

Back