• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2009
    Hola! Me llamo Hioco!

Lol enough with the spanish? Anyway yes I am hioco and the only person who should know me is Jappio...

So I hope this site will prove to be as good as it seems. ^.^

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hello and welcome to PC, Hioco!
    Have fun and enjoy your stay and this place should prove good.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • hey welcome to PC.
    If u need someone to talk to (not on the forums on the VMS) i'll be around.
    See u around!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hola. :]

It's not going to be as good as it seems, Hioco. No, it will be better.

So, do you really know Spanish or were you simply looking for an interesting way to greet us all? XD I took three years of Spanish myself, but I can't seem to remember much of it anymore...

Well, now you know more PC members than Jappio, right? Hope you stick around long enough to meet even more of us PC regulars. After all, we are pretty awesome people. XD Welcome to the community, Hioco.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I'm sure PC will more than meet your expectation, Hioco. So welcome to the community!

So, do you actually speak spanish? If so, then I'd be very impressed. I'm always jealous of bilingual people X(

Anyway, hope you have a great time here! =D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Hiya~
    Welcome to PC =)
    I hope you read the rules and have a good time here.
    I hope you have fun and...ummm...have a good time XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2009
    XD. Thanks for the welcome guys. The spanish thing was just to get your attention.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! Or in Spanish ¡Hola y recepción a la PC!

Thats probably wrong but I lost my interest in Spanish quite some time ago! Well anyway it's good to have you here and I'm sure you will have alot of friends in no time so your name will be recognised by more than just Jappio in no time! You will find that this forum is even better than it first seems once you start posting so post away!

See you around! Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2009
    Lol i will try..

And thanks so much for the welcome guys. Forums that impress me are ones with nice members. This has made an excellent start lol.

Back