• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Holy Crap! Mew is now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Can you believe it? Mew is now breedable!!!! You can make endless amounts of Mew! Granted it takes a long time for eggs to appear, took like 20min of riding around before i got my first egg. But this is revolutionary!!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Can you believe it? Mew is now breedable!!!! You can make endless amounts of Mew! Granted it takes a long time for eggs to appear, took like 20min of riding around before i got my first egg. But this is revolutionary!!

"Can't you believe it!?"

No sadly, I can't believe such BS. Please let the Nidoqueen hit you with the door on your way out. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Somebody's doing way too many hard drugs, as the last time I checked, you can't breed Mew.

Can someone lock this up before this escalates out of control?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back