• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holy crap...

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Years
  • So, I was on Showdown recently, and I found out something interesting.

Apparently, the z-moves (Like Alolan Raichu's Stoked Sparksurfer) actually have contest data programmed for them.

Now, to my knowledge, there are no Pokemon Contests in Alola. In fact, there have only been two games with contests as we know them. One of them is Gen 3, which already has a remake, as you all know. So that leaves...

Oh my God...

If there are Pokemon contests in Alola, please tell me. Because if there aren't...

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Honestly, I would've rather they re-remade Red and Blue before doing Diamond and Pearl. We last saw a Kanto-based game alongside the Hoenn games that got just remakes, so it's not too soon. For that matter, it's older than DP and has more to update.

Plus, it'd provide a way to get the regular forms of Pokemon with Alola Forms in Gen VII. Technically, a DP remake could do this too, but they're all Kanto Pokemon, so where better to get them than Kanto?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yeah man, this is music to my ears. Sinnoh, here we come.

Hopefully the PokePager comes over too. Inexcusable otherwise.

Years
  • Honestly, I would've rather they re-remade Red and Blue before doing Diamond and Pearl. We last saw a Kanto-based game alongside the Hoenn games that got just remakes, so it's not too soon. For that matter, it's older than DP and has more to update.

Plus, it'd provide a way to get the regular forms of Pokemon with Alola Forms in Gen VII. Technically, a DP remake could do this too, but they're all Kanto Pokemon, so where better to get them than Kanto?
    We last got Kanto games in February, so before Sun and Moon they were the most recently released.

Years
  • Remember those were just re-released Red/Blue/Yellow for Virtual Console, not a new game altogether.
    One of the main reasons given given for a new version of them (pretty much the only reason) was for regular forms of Kanto Pokémon, which can be obtained through the re-released and sent across using bank, so there is absolutely zero need to go back to Kanto right now.

Back