• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOMESTUCK // SHENANIGANS [M] [OOC + SU]

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I'm here, just kinda busy ;.; With band and school now im having trojble getting a chance to post, and into the darko has been surprisingly time consuming. but I have a free day this sunday (i believe) so that can be my next post.

sorry im lame

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I want to be in a Homestuck RP ;; Checkmate isn't really bouncing up and down with activity either.

But yeah, school is starting soon for many and it's the general season, perhaps. Still, I'm going to try and post whenever I can in this one.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
sorry guys, with school and stuff, im not feeling up to rping or even going online in pc :(

i might have to leave but ILL TRY TO POST I PROMISE!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Don't worry, I understand how everyone will be busy since school is starting for many next week -or already has- and stuff...
Being honest I don't know how active I'll be on PC from now on, so... yeah. Don't feel sorry, I was the one being pushy after all :p

@Gunner. I'm not gonna force you to RP if you don't want to, and the same goes to everyone. If you feel like you won't have the time/want to leave then I completely understand :]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
With DECODING, I've pretty much already left. Without saying so! Which is a no-no for me so forgive me ;; I hate when people leave without notifying the GM. But yeah.

If none of you two are going to continue your Homestuck RPs... and with Checkmate not being pure Homestuck... I am very tempted to start a canon-like Homestuck RP of my own. Because I want one! :) And I have had so many plans for the Checkmate incarnations and for Josie's future and bla and bla bla that I want to use somewhere.

Hmmmm. *begins scheming* *as usual*

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Hm. Before I do so I have to know if everyone else, Evan, Kenny and Gunner, are willing to keep this going, because I certainly cannot keep this alive if only Rika posts, so... yeah.

Certainly willing, although the only reason I haven't gone on is because there's little I can attempt to do in this current state. Sure he can watch the news to see the meteors, and attempt to connect to server, but I'm holding back from doing so mostly because summer work and I'm waiting for Fantastic to post. But I'm in no rush xD School doesn't start till September 9th this year, so you guys can take as long as you want (or at least concerning me) as long as the thread isn't closed for inactivity.

@Red: If you don't mind me signing up as Ryan again, I would totally join that RP~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
We're not giving up on this? Oh well okay then! But I need Lady Gunner to post. And EliteBeats I guess to give me CHAINKIND? :3

Chalifoux

Years
I suppose we're not :3
I'll get on to the CHAINKIND post as soon as I stop drowning in History homework assignments :p
Also, I'll try to reach Gunner, and see if he's still willing to be here, assuming not, then I'll incorporate a nice plot device char to pull y'all into the medium... and stuff :]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
<3 for EliteBeats, regardless. I'm longing to meet cute (?) consorts of my own~

Chalifoux

Years
AAAAAnd I posted. If Gunner returns, I'll make Leon the server of this plot device char, but for now, she will bring Josie to the medium :3
I hope she doesn't mind how far the machines are one another :]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
guys i know im really late at posting and stuff, with school and stuff, i cant balance them with this, so i MIGHT, again MIGHT have to quit, but for everyone's sakes, i can post tomorrow or something :]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay so, my turn to use revviiiiivvvvvvaaaaal? I think I was the last poster and um now what? :3

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I'd post, but the post I would make would be short and technically pointless. Because there's really nothing to say from Ryan's standpoint besides respond to the Pesterlog. :/

Chalifoux

Years
Huh... Right. Ryan is still Leon's server player...
This lazy good-for-nothing GM of ours should do something about it~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
We should make someone take over Leon :x

OR attract a new (Homestuck-knowing) player, have them create a new character and then retcon to make all our characters think the new character was in Leon's place all along. Really.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Well, we could say that we never know if Leon got into his session or not, but he never became the server, and then have Ryan be the server player for QQ.

Or we could go with Red's idea too. C:

Chalifoux

Years
Well, we could say that we never know if Leon got into his session or not, but he never became the server, and then have Ryan be the server player for QQ. :

This be what I was thinking~
We will declare Leon as lost in action and QQ will take over as Ryan's client in the next update of mine :]
But we could also advertise for more people if you guys want to :3

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
What if we did both? We have Ryan a new client, and then take on more players. Which would give more time for Lt. Col to post, and also give us a bigger group to play around with, as well as an attempt to restore gender-balance.

Back