• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hometown?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    My hometown, and where I still live, Vancouver, Washington, in the USA, is REALLLY boring. Especially since I am kinda 'monetarily challenged' and cant afford to do anything fun anyways...
    I'll usually hang out in a forested little area, where I like to hang out with friends... which all of my friend live anywhere from 2-20 miles away from me.

I lead a borng life, and I need some excitement!

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I used to live in the greatness that was the USA, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, to be exact. Helluva of a town. Lived there for 9 years and never had a serious problem. People just seemed to try their honest best, lived good lives, and generally tried to make existance as great as they could manage.

Sadly, my parents decided it was a good idea to move back to their hometown, in Northeastern Mexico (where Mexican white people live). And I seriously hate it here. There is NOTHING fun to do here (which is odd because I'm supposed to live in Mexico's third biggest city, así que ya saben donde vivo, jaja).

Culture here is severly laking, but at least the local museums are well kept and do offer many interesting things, so it ain't that bad. As for independent cinema, almost nobody knows what it is, so we only get Hollywood here.

As for music, we either get the lamest of the lame emo bands or the so-called "power metal" bands like Stratovarius and Sonata Arctica, pfff, more "bubblegum metal". Very few death and blackmetal heads here. A shame. The anime-lovers here, while many are annoying, at least are more sociable if you don't make a funny face when they dress up as Naruto characters :P, that being said, many of my friends are big anime bufs.

The weather here is shitty too. "Winter" is hot, and summer is hotter still.

To make matters worse, people don't even know where their ancestors came from. All that lost history.

And finally, this place has made me prejudiced against indians and arabs speaking Spanish. Any other language is fine.

There is one pro though, I get treated nicely for being white :D Won't complain about that :3

If actually stay in this ****-ass country, I'm going down to Mexico City. At least people there have a chance at SOMETHING.

Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    I live in a very very very very small town called Terryville in Connecticut. There is absolutly NOTHING to do here. We have nothing here, nothing to do, just about everyone knows everybody. There are no places to hang out or anything, the only thing we are known for is our stupid lock museum. And we're poor too, you should of seen what we did at a music festival, we had no stands so the band teacher gave everyone a clothespin to pin our music to the back of the person in front of us XD. We can't afford anything, even after the animal shelter burned to the ground we can't rebuild it. Our town Sucks! :( Even the teachers make fun of our town, at graduation when people were crying the math teacher was like, "It's not like you guys are never going to see each other again! The town is only so big! You could probably look out your window and wave to each other," Poor us! But it's odd because in our town, people aren't exactly, poor as you say, everybody gotz nice houses and cars and our taxes are so high, Where does all of our money GO?!?!!?

Oops, long post!

Back