• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hometown?

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    nothing much to say really about my hometown
    nothing really happens here at all
    i dont live in the middle of nowhere, its just i dont care about whats happening in my community

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    My hometown's fine, there's a nice buzz about it & there's a fair bit to do :)

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Croydon (Australia). Nothing to do, and at night, the ferrels and the teenage retards rise -.-

Hehe, I used to live near there.

Well, I live in a place called... I'm not telling. In Queensland. It's pretty fun, if you like quad bikes. ;D.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I live (near) a sleepy little "historic" market town in Dorset, in the very south and slightly west of England. It's not very big - the town is about three miles in diameter, and is mostly residential, but is apparently of great historical importance. It's also where I work, in County Hall (local government) =3

In fact - courtesy of Google Maps - here's the aforementioned huge building I work in, with the Roman town house remains out back (not too big but I'm nice and put images under spoilers).

Spoiler:

As for where I actually live, it's a village with a population of 300, and has a church, village hall, country pub and a kids' playing field. No shops. You have to go into town for shops. It's quiet and gorgeous and it's in the middle of the countryside so I don't care. My dad's lived in this house since he was born.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My hometown is in Tirana, Albania, a country located in the Balkan Peninsula of Europe.
    Memories of Tirana are vague as I left nearly a decade ago, but it was pretty bad from what I've remembered. I'm just glad my family was pretty wealthy at the time, but most of the place was.... don't know how to describe it.

Its been going through a reconstruction of sorts and its looking much better than it did when I left.
    In a way, I kind of wish I was back there after hearing that.... my residence (for now) is a lot worse. >_>

Years
    I live in a rather large town (i say this because it should be considere a city) of Enfield, CT.
    Pretty boring here and nothin happens. We pretty much have a crime rate of 0.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    Hey alright! Another Marylander! :D

That's amusing. I live in Baltimore, Maryland, aka Bodymore, Murdaland :P

Number one murder capital of the country, I think three in the world? *high five anyone?*

Amusing only in name. I don't really hear much about Bmore, but Philly's made world news quite a few times about the murder count.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I full on live in the ghetto.
    No, i'm not trying to be a 'gangsta'
    Seriouly, Smethwick is the ghetto of England. It's so boring, and wrecked. So much graffiti.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    My hometown as in where I was born? All I know is that I was born on a farm somewhere in Pennsylvania when my mom and dad were visiting relatives, but if hometown as in where I'm living at now, its great, theres many stores where I'm at and theres always some type of fight going on in my neighborhood everyday so its fun to watch these fights

:t354:TG

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    My hometown is Indianapolis, IN.

There are an array of people to fight hang with, bars on almost every corner, and plenty of racing to watch.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Oklahoma City...tornados are guaranteed from March-May, it almost never rains in the summer, and there isn't really too much to do outside of downtown.

Not a bad place, I guess it's a pretty average city. It's huge though, it takes like 40-50 minutes to get across town depending on the road you take. Our roads are horrible though =|

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I love my hometown of Islip Terrace, Long Island, New York.

In the summer, we'd have block parties and everyone would come outside and we'd all hang out.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I'm not gonna reveal my hometown's name 'cause it's pretty small and I feel weird about it, but I live near Brighton, on the south coast of England. My town is kinda boring, which is probably why all the chavs terrorise people around the train station (there was actually a gang a few years back whose antics got them on the regional news), but most people who live here are pretty friendly. ^_^ I just have nothing to do, dammit! D:<

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Used to live in Borrandara, but I moved to a certain mountain on the Mornington Peninsula.
    There are heaps of retards here though >.<

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Naguabo, Puerto Rico :D Yup, that's my home town, I'll be returning for a month, in about a week C:

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I live in Gillingham, part of the Medway in Kent just to the South East of London. I only recently moved back here. I prefer Cornwall though which is where I have lived for the past 10 years.

Back