• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hope Jake doesn't mind.... D;

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yeah this actually is a really good theme! I'm suprised something like it hasn't been released!
    I support the idea of it without the trainers at the top. They could maybe be put somewhere else? Anyway if this is released i would most definately probably use it!
    Keep up the good work!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    This theme is beautiful bb. I hope it gets released soon and no big bad red person blocks it from being released.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I haven't changed my theme since Pokelink; but I would change it for this.
    The colors and everything are very pretty and the fact that the background doesn't move when you scroll is just epic.
    If only the trainers could be removed, then both the past and present could be in one theme~~

I hope it becomes a theme! ^-^

OMG I JUST NOTICED THE TRANSPARENCY:
    HOT

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Oh wow, yeah, the transparency is cool, I didn't notice it until it was mentioned. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    a new design XD look forward to it luke?

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Brilliant Theme - Surprised it isnt put up officially!

To be honest I actually dont mind it with trainers in it, doesnt really make much of a difference :D

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Ok, so here is the new design that mentioned like....weeks ago. lol :(
    Spoiler:

Thoughts? Still not sure if it will even make it but oh well~

Back