• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hope Jake doesn't mind.... D;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    would it be possible to see the theme without the trainers in it? >w>; kekeke

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Luke has a pretty skin and its like, totally not fair. ;w;

Lugia and Ho-oh at 100% opacity looks weird though.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Agreeing with BeachBoy, the header look a lot better without the two trainers. Before it just seemed a bit too much. Although, it is a work in progress and I can tell it is coming along nicely. I'll make sure to keep in tabs to see how it comes along overtime.

Though, do you think you can show it with the index being a bit wider and maybe not as narrow perhaps? I'd like to see how that looks if you don't mind.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    It's to busy for me.. it's more of a background than a skin if you ask me.. I personally wouldn't use it but good on you for making a skin; I know I couldn't.
    @Yeah, it looks better without the trainers.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I wasn't a big fan of it when it wast Style Studio's default skin, but I think Ho-oh and Lugia were a very nice addition. I definitely be switching to this on occasion (although I doubt it will become my default).

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I prefer the theme withouth the trainers. I would prefer if you release both for people to choose the one they prefer.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    I wasn't a big fan of it when it wast Style Studio's default skin, but I think Ho-oh and Lugia were a very nice addition. I definitely be switching to this on occasion (although I doubt it will become my default).

This isn't the one that was the default style. :<

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Hope Jake doesn't mind....... That I borrowed his sister for the night.

Looks awesome without the trainers.

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    Really nice theme, would like to see it released.
    But without the trainers? I like it much, much more without the trainers.

Years
    Ooh Luke, that actually looks really beautiful. @_@ I agree that without the trainers in the header the style looks wholesome. But...god, I would love to see this released. :D

Back