• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hope [R16+] (OOC/SU)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Not a problem, Michaela.

Just waiting on TornZero and Searn for their SU, but as soon as they have been accepted an I have finished my SU (which is taking a little longer than I thought), we shall begin the RP. So (hopefully) not long now!

Okay, so my own SU is finished.
    I hope to start the RP sometime before the end of next week, to give Searn and TornZero and anyone else wishing to apply time to apply before we start. After that, there will be times where people can join, but not for a while yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    I find it funny how your character is British-Canadian and is born in Toronto (which is where I'm born). xD However, I'm not remotely British (although I did have a British Brother-In-Law), but the Canadian thing is similar.

Yay! The RP is going to start soon! ^^

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    I find it funny how your character is British-Canadian and is born in Toronto (which is where I'm born). xD However, I'm not remotely British (although I did have a British Brother-In-Law), but the Canadian thing is similar.

Yay! The RP is going to start soon! ^^

Wow, I did not know that about you Michaela, roflmao, how very coincidental.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I just made my character live in Australia only because I have no idea about the rest of the world d;

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Wow, I did not know that about you Michaela, roflmao, how very coincidental.

Yeah, even people in real life don't know that about me...Everyone thinks I'm an American citizen (because I live in America and I look white) and next to no one believes I'm actually Asian, or at least, Canasian (Canadian/Asian). xD

I just made my character live in Australia only because I have no idea about the rest of the world d;

I know a bit about Cambodia, Korea, and Japan. A bit of China too. =P As well as Canada (albeit, only Toronto and Bradford) and America (albeit, only in my state and Florida really). I know a bit of British "words" as well, due to that British brother-in-law and reading Alex Rider and Harry Potter. xD

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I only really know about America, parts of Canada (primarily Quebec), and Germany (having visited several times in my life). The rest is from what I read or learned in school. Well, there is always Wikipedia if I need to learn something real quick :D

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Yeah, can't say I know much about the world either, but oh well, its a Roleplay in a fictional universe, so things may not be how they are. meh.

I just made a post to get the RP rolling, so people aren't waiting around.
    All it is is a simple post of your characters day, SU's will be open till Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah!! I'll get to it!

By the way Ichiro, stop double posting or I'll have to infract you! d:

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    I will try and get a post up as soon as possible; am travelling again this week but should be able to dedicate enough time to throw something decent out.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Not a problem Eight, its just a post to get the RP rolling, so its not very important, but I will send out a PM to all Accepted players on Sunday 28th (GMT+12/13) officially starting the RP.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Hey, I'm kinda off the computer for most of the weeked so I'll try and make the first post as soon as I'm back. (On my phone now)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ahh! We should be starting FORREALS really soon, yes? Why hasn't anyone else posted?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    I've been tied up looking for accommodation. The joys of people dropping out at the last minute, not that they could really help it... Anywho, I will attempt to get something down tonight.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Sorry guys, was away from net last week and back into university this week so should have something up soon!

Back