• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Hopefully) Found a home ^~^

Years
    I'm not one for traditional greetings, so I'll open with a short summery:
    The forum I had prior has closed down, its master yet to answer why. This sudden
    end to a fine little place has forced me, (and others, if I can contact them somehow,)
    to find a new one.
    Ok now it's on-and-off. Dunno what that site's up to, but I hope it clears up.

So may you welcome this wayward little man to your lovely home? ^~^

Last edited:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    Everyone's welcome here!
    Enjoy your stay on PC! :)

Years
    Hey guys, thanks a whole lot for making me very welcome. ^~^ Real cool of ya.

@Archy, my first game was definitely Yellow. I didn't play too much of it when I was younger - didn't quite get it at first, the system or the point of Pokemon.
    'course when I finally got the appeal of RPG, I got a little ways into Sapphire, then had a cooling-off period for like seven years, then Moon.
    By far, Moon is a favorite: definitely not perfect, but a great example of what Pokemon is.

I'll be sure to remember your name if I get Confused. ^~^

Back