• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Horay!!

Years
    I finally got past elite four on Emerald! And...
    I caught Rayquaza
    and...
    Groudon
    and....
    Kyogre

Go me! :D

Nothing to do on the game now tho thats interesting...owel...

Bring on Pokemon Pearl!! :P

What do you all do when u have completed a pokemon game?

Years
    well ya know if you go to the safari zone you can up then right theres a new area where you can get jhoto pokemon

Years
    Ok ill do that! :D
    I really wish my friends played pokemon...would have someone to battle/trade with then :(
    Maybe the new Pearl/diamond will be online :D
    That would be awesome....
    But yeah...Im kinda bored of emerald now haha
    Fire red awaits me....

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    i just train all my weak pokemon up to high levels, and then i trade between emerald, leafgreen, saphire and ruby to get new pokemon and complete my pokedex, then i create teams and do some EV training and i also breed LOADS to try and get shinies :)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    In Emerald I
    *go to the Safari zone to get the new Johto Pokemon
    *Go to the Battle Frontier (of course)
    *Catch the Pokemon I didn't catch
    *Raise all of my Pokemon so they are in level 50 or 100 for the Battle Frontier
    *Pokemon Contest

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Last edited:

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    I just try to complete my Pokedex and train all my Pokemon to level 100. I don't bother with the Battle Frontier bcoz I totally SUCK at it (with the exception of the Battle Factory, I think the game is trying to tell me something).

Years
    Charizards_leader said:
    Ok ill do that! :D
    I really wish my friends played pokemon...would have someone to battle/trade with then :(
    Maybe the new Pearl/diamond will be online :D
    That would be awesome....
    But yeah...Im kinda bored of emerald now haha
    Fire red awaits me....

Yeah an online pokemon RPG wolud be awesome. It'll be great if u create one. too bad pearl/diamond is 4 DS. I saw pokemon Pearl n Diamond some 4 years ago n it was for GBC. It was a fake of course. Pearl was sumthing like Mario n Diamond was n RPG bout sum kinda monsters which u can call through a cell phone lol. The starting monster for da fake Diamond is Kuribute. I'm not sure if ne1 seen such game b4 but i'll try to screen capture my ROM version sumtime. n theres the good ol edit button if u wanna edit anything embaressing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    Congratz.... Normally i got catch all the pokemon i missed raised tho as far eveoled as possible then restart

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Mr_Smilie:) said:
    please dont revive old threads
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Technically, since this thread hasn't been a month old since the last post (almost a month, but not quite), it's still okay to post in it.

Anyways, after beating Emerald, I train a team of 6 Pokemon to Lv. 100 although sometimes I trade them to my Leaf Green since they gain exp 50% faster (and VS Seeker too). Then I can trade them back and battle with them in the Battle Frontier.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Back