• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Horrible Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Wow...just...I never expected anything like this...Danny and I have been friends for a long time. :'(
    At least he's in a better place now.
    Rest in peace, buddy. :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ya...I told you on MSN Brookes ;-;

I'm in a state of disbelief right now....it's like I saw him on MSN a few days ago! =/

Unlike most of you it seems, I actually knew him. Webbies is a place I hang out a lot, and I have been a member enough to re-member when he was active in WD. Those were the good old days =/ His mature posts and knowledge were a cornerstone there...he solved lots of webmaster questions.

And...now he's gone. I'll be praying for him, and his family. I hop you'd all do the same.

RIP Danny ~ 1990-2005
    -One of the best PC webmasters-​

Hydrio

BOO YA!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 9, 2005
    That's really nice kyle,

I am really gone miss my friend :(

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    That's just awful man...I remember talking to him and I was on Ilex Forest for a while...

R.I.P. Imakuni?

You won't be forgotten.

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    Oh my god! I can't believe this happened! I was a very dear freind to him, as he was to me...At least now, he's in a better place...

Rest in peace my good freind, rest in peace...

Years
    OMG! ;; First my dear friend Mandi, and now this... I never talked to him before, but I really am upset to see another member here die.... ;-; Rest in peace Imakuni?, and I wish his family the best and my deepest regrets....

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    this is very sad news to hear..

we all here at PC will surely miss him and those of us who have delt with him personally even more..

we prey that his afterlife is as happy as promissed..

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I never spoke to Imukani? as far as I can remember on PC, but my thoughts are with his family and friends at this time. :( It is always tragic when something like this happens...rest in peace, Imukani, and I hope you are in a better place now...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Oh my gosh...
    I spoke to him just a while ago...I didn't know him very well but I knew him well enough. You will be missed, Dan. You really will. RIP and you won't be forgotten.

~Eli

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    You've got to be kidding me, this is so awful. ;________; I never had the pleasure of really getting to know Imakuni?...but I'm going to miss him very much. ;-; Death is truly an unwelcomed thing in our lives, no one wishes to experience a death in the family...I shall pray for Ima-kun...we'll miss him terribly. ;;

~Kelsey

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    That's two great members of PC we've lost to car accidents now... two members who were good friends of mine. Please, everyone, try to be really careful when you get in a car?

Years
    oh my god, oh my god.

I am really, really sorry for what happend. My dumbass of a neighbor,
    Spencer, got a hold of my AIM password when I sold him a few harddrives.
    He knew I go to a lot of forums, and must have thought it would be funny
    if I "died in a car accident". Well, I am NOT dead, I was offline, because
    I was moving my room into the basement, and I had to wait for my dad to
    wire my room with internet, and couldnt get online.

I assure, that I will beat the crap out of this dude, his parents arent answering the
    phones, and his cell seems to be cut off (that brat).

I hope you all can forgive me.

I want to thank you all for your kind words, I am pleased to see that people
    actually care about me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back