• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Hot Springs in Lavaridge

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Since the Swimwear is only temporary (I'm assuming if they decide to do that and keep in Hot-Springs and Underwater?) they will proably have their normal clothes displayed in the trainer card...and in battles too! Imagine battling in one's swimwear...oh wait almost forgot about those swimmers guess it is possible...

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I do feel that replacing the Pokemon Center with the springs and making the waters have restorative powers that will heal your Pokemon upon entering would be cool. It'd give it some sort of niche and make Lavaridge unique in that it has no Pokemon Center. It also has no Poke Mart, so the herb shop could stay. I like that Lavaridge is so unique so it could have some improvements to make it even moreso! Nothing wrong with that.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Why can't the thread title be, "Bathing with old people... in 3D!"?

Admit it, you guys liked my post because of this part.

I doubt they'll change it from Wynaut, since that was the only way we could get that evolutionary line without someone getting to Mirage Island.

Well in RSE, Wobbuffet are available at the Safari Zone, albeit hard to catch due to the Safari Zone mechanics. :/

Years
    Lavaridge has a lot of unique features in the original games already, so they might not do anything to change the hot springs. However, I'd like to see them give the water an actual restoring power of some sort. Maybe, if you lie in the sauna with a certain Pokemon long enough, their happiness will rise or it could have an effect similar to Protein or Zinc.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Lavaridge was my favorite place (and favorite gym leader), I was literally sad when I had to move on to the next town. XD

They'd better keep the hot springs, I need my relaxation time to unwind, and talk with the old people.

I'd really like it if they gave the hot springs restorative powers, though. I will now be slightly disappointed if that doesn't happen. lmfao

Years
    I just realized that since Baby Pokemon in the wild have near perfect IV's they could have the Wynaut have near perfect Iv's and maybe a perfect nature for a Wobbufett.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I just realized that since Baby Pokemon in the wild have near perfect IV's they could have the Wynaut have near perfect Iv's and maybe a perfect nature for a Wobbufett.

That should happen tbh coz Wynaut is the only egg we received in RSE. Unless they would add more Egg Events, the egg event should be a good ingame event imo.

Years
    That should happen tbh coz Wynaut is the only egg we received in RSE. Unless they would add more Egg Events, the egg event should be a good ingame event imo.

Yeah it should be good. Unless they add more egg events for Post game, like Lanette could give us an Eevee egg she recently got from Bill.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Egg you received still contained Wynaut (the Egg received from Elm's Aide contained Togepi in both GSC and their remakes); it's just a shame that Wynaut can't get any Egg moves like Togepi could.

Just a small, random thought: if going into the hot springs healed your Pokémon the way a Pokémon Center did, I think that would be totally cool!

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
    Years
    I have a good idea the hot springs could be linked to volcanoron and volcorona could be linked to the solar cave or whatever place

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Egg you received still contained Wynaut (the Egg received from Elm's Aide contained Togepi in both GSC and their remakes); it's just a shame that Wynaut can't get any Egg moves like Togepi could.

Maybe you receive the egg and possibly hint at Mega Wobbuffet perhaps? But I guess the hot springs will have no purpose other than aesthetics. But if it did, it might have to do with breeding or healing.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    It'd be cool if there was some kind of hidden cavern underneath the hot springs that you could explore. That'd be a whole side-plot on its own, which would be pretty BA.

I like the idea of the hot springs replacing the Center. I found it kind of awkward that it was attached to the center. Having it a bit more open and maybe making it larger would look better, and it could be passed off in-game as a popular out-of-the-way tourist attraction for Hoenn.

Years
    Maybe you receive the egg and possibly hint at Mega Wobbuffet perhaps? But I guess the hot springs will have no purpose other than aesthetics. But if it did, it might have to do with breeding or healing.

Or they could give us the stone too, it won't be game breaking either (despite Wynaut evolving early) if they give us the Mega item (I hope it's not a ring) late in the game. Also Wobbuffet is based on a punching bag so it's not like we can use it to attack due to the way it was made...

Back