• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    There is one thing for certain that I feel. This hack is SOO AWESOME! I just loved the way your team did everything. I absolutely love everything about this hack!! I especially liked those regifire, regighost, regiwater and the truly awesome battle background .I am waiting eagerly for it!! :D

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    WOW. I love ti already fropm the screenshots. Go fire red!

And I wants your pokemon center tiles. Dead bad.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
    I don't like you.... :D

your hack looks exquisite! but some KyleDove's tiles are not for public use right?

but still, this hack still rocks my socks off... I'm looking forward to this :D

Reactions: GKS
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Damn!
    Cool update!
    nice vid's..
    the muzic of the second town is awesome =]
    hurry up with the first beta would ya XD
    good job.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
    What can I say?
    Only excellent, perfect, idk only the best words I would choose for it...
    Best of luck with this, mitchel! Don't even think of having a dream in which you would think of quitting... lol

hehe thanks ^^ and yes I've :p when I turn 18 I don't have the time for this anylonger... maybe. so hopefull both hacks will be done at 2011. but dunno think that I quit.

Wow this hack is just amazing!
    I've been watching this thread and have seen all the updates
    I liked how the background came in in that rival battle, it was neat! :D

Hope this hack will keep getting better!

Thanks ^^

Positive. :P
    Anyways, your scripts are cool!
    The music is cool too!
    This is so amazing!

Thanks, Mitchel! You're one of the best FR Hackers ever!

Thanks ^^ and np at all :p

There is one thing for certain that I feel. This hack is SOO AWESOME! I just loved the way your team did everything. I absolutely love everything about this hack!! I especially liked those regifire, regighost, regiwater and the truly awesome battle background .I am waiting eagerly for it!! :D

Thanks ^^

WOW. I love ti already fropm the screenshots. Go fire red!

And I wants your pokemon center tiles. Dead bad.

Thanks ^^

I don't like you.... :D

your hack looks exquisite! but some KyleDove's tiles are not for public use right?

but still, this hack still rocks my socks off... I'm looking forward to this :D

So far I know the tiles are publiek, if not, kyledove can say that and I'll remove them without any problem.
    and thanks ^^

I think that Mitchel knows where to get OW's already seeing that his Hack Thunder Emblem has MD OW's in it.

Indeed xD

Damn!
    Cool update!
    nice vid's..
    the muzic of the second town is awesome =]
    hurry up with the first beta would ya XD
    good job.

Thanks ^^

Ontopic:
    today 2 new updates. From a new area where the time has been frozen and the oldschool past will return!!

Credits:
    Laidjon: Klok tile(s)
    Wesley FG: space platform
    NeoS: celebi statue (hope u don't mind ;) I also had your premission for it in Thunder Emblem ^^)
    Nati: some past tiles of his rom-base (2 of them)

Screens:
    Break the rules of time and visit past and future:
    [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina
    >>>> future asap
    >>>> future asap
    Past!

A new area where the time will be freezed:

---------------------------------------------
    Mitchel1

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Hello mitchel1, on your first post you said you would accept banners, so i was bored and made one for you, by the way that is a great hack and good "visit the past" thing!

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
    I still think you should use some revamped GSC tiles... they look so Gameboy-ish? :\

the Regis looks cool... but their names are far too simple don't you think?

Last edited:

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
    Years
    What can I say? You're one of the best graphic hackers i've seen! It's just unbelievable o.Ô The tiles you used are amazing :D Keep up this "unearth" work!

~MOP

Fleur

~LaFleur
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Thunder Emblem is great but this hack is amazing :)
    Good luck mitchel1
    ~LaFleur

Francesca

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2009
    I'm late for the two updates. Anyways. The screenshots looks good especially the video too. The tiles and the palettes fit well together. I can't say anything to it because it's so perfect.
    And by the way. I like the tiles when the time would be frozen. It's awesome.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
    Oh my already? Wow Mitchel ya sure know how to work
    Best of luck to you. I'm really looking forward to both of your hacks

Thanks ^^

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE THAT IS AN AWESOME GAME THAT U ARE BRINGING TOGETHER......AND UR AWESOME 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work! ^_^

Thanks ^^

I'm late for the two updates. Anyways. The screenshots looks good especially the video too. The tiles and the palettes fit well together. I can't say anything to it because it's so perfect.
    And by the way. I like the tiles when the time would be frozen. It's awesome.

Thanks ^^ but the floor has been changed ^^

Thunder Emblem is great but this hack is amazing :)
    Good luck mitchel1
    ~LaFleur

Hehe thanks ^^

That's because he has a great hack team xD. And helping bystanders like me =P
    Great job Mitchel.

Thats a lie! :p nah J/K its nice to have a great team ^^ otherwise it would never been turn like this. Thats why I've respect for lone hackers who makes everything by them own.
    and thanks ^^

Travelling to the past again?
    Nice,... Good luck!

Yep :p but it will be better then in TE.

What can I say? You're one of the best graphic hackers i've seen! It's just unbelievable o.Ô The tiles you used are amazing :D Keep up this "unearth" work!

~MOP

Thanks ^^

I still think you should use some revamped GSC tiles... they look so Gameboy-ish? :\

the Regis looks cool... but their names are far too simple don't you think?

Ah I see but ah well its have nice look didn't it? and about the regis.. well what name u have in mind xD this make more sence, RegiSTEEL regiICE regiROCK they called by there type. so also regiFIRE regiGHOST regiWATER.

Awesome..
    I like the gold/silver/crystel plattes
    nice.. keep going!

Thanks ^^

Hello mitchel1, on your first post you said you would accept banners, so i was bored and made one for you, by the way that is a great hack and good "visit the past" thing!

Nice one ^^ I'll place it asap. Thanks

Ontopic:
    Today 2 new updates with example The last and strongest fakemon after main legend Giratina. and a couple of screens where a short story would told, soon a video of this and a another one.

[highlight]Credits[/highlight]:
    Morris: De fakemon pendular and his OW
    Laidjon: floor tile and the clock tile
    Kyledove: New charachter OW

[highlight]Screens[/highlight]:
    meet en greed pendular and his area. (NEW!)

(Maybe a new BG for area)

Meet en greed Elize! (New!)

Let me explain, Elize will become a importend charachter in Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina (DC: TLofG) She also had the same dream like yours but she knows more about because she read history books. Everytime u meet her she will tell you more about the Torn world and Giratina. more I don't say. But I promise the Hack would be fun because the story would be compleet told in stand of you playing without any idea where its about.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Mitchel1

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back