• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    i know this is a dumb question but i couldnt see anything about it, so im just gonna ask
    who is allowed to put those support banners in their signature? is eveyone allowed?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    i know this is a dumb question but i couldnt see anything about it, so im just gonna ask
    who is allowed to put those support banners in their signature? is eveyone allowed?

Yup, everyone is allowed to put support banners in their Signature.

If you like this Hack, then you should try putting one in your Sig.

johnyboy169

nice game i like the regi fire sprite looks gooood :)

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    Wow this hack looks really nice. I love the tiles. But the thing i like most about this is the battle scene background.

Oh ya, i forgot to mention, i like the world map, and the support banners.

Last edited by a moderator:

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
    to everybody: thanks for the possitive comments ^^ soon I'll update again I got only a bit time in the week (only 2 days: friday and sunday and then each of those 2 days 2 hours) I'm atm really bussy with personal life and school so stop asking about alphas, I'm not a person who can stay longer then 4 hours behind a computer. So please be patiant there will be a alpha/updates soon.
    I'm working only on scripts, because all maps are now done for alpha 1.0.
    thanks for reading and understanding
    -----------------------------
    Mitchel1

mahamaniac3

Owner of Pokemon Jett Version
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    Hey! This hack looks like the most graphical and likeable hack I have EVER seen! It looks even better than Thunder Emblem! Nice Work!

P.S. I was wondering could I ask you for a little help on my hack Pokemon Jett please. I can't find anyone who can redraw
    the world map and change the text in my titlescreen. Thanks. I will do anything.

RESTART45

I make ideas you make hacks
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2013
    this looks like a good hack.If you need a pokemon made jsut tell me. andplz dont PC me and say you dont need one. just dont pc me at all

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back