• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlammingRockslide

Rocket Executive Rocky
Years
  • Fly is getting removed completely. If you don't like it, then just use Teleport instead.

We already know what's going in place of Surf. Go read through the thread to find it.

That's been suggested.

Nope, Flash is decided. It's going to be the "good eyes" that replace it.

They were hardly necisary in the origanals anyway, I don't think people would care if they (Expecially Waterfall) were removed.

I think Ckret decided most, and almost all the good ideas have been come up with anyway. Thanks for actually contributing though.

Yeah, I just felt like voice my Opinions.^^ What I want to know is why is your Rattata at Lv.3? It's cool, but do you think that we can give it the Dark move, Bite at least or something like that? it would probably help make it easier in Pokemon Tower.
    And, yes teleporting instead of flying is cooler, I was just suggesting an Key Item, so you don't have to use an Abra to Teleport.^^ :3

JustSnilloc

Theorist Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Anyone know how completed this hack is?...

As far as It is X percent now, out of Y (being 100%) Idealy?

Oh, and I don't know what you are doing about storing pokemon and what not, but what about a Rocket Stash? Like a huge stash of stolen pokemon, accessable to higher ranking Rockets, or just one for you... And (I don't know if you are going this far, but...) what about having a showdown with Team Aqua and Team Magma? (as just you, one of the last Rockets)

just some idea's... I don't know anything about emulating games, except how to play them... But I do know what I personally like in games (obviously I can't speak for everyone else) and I know how it can be annoying a bunch of people telling you how to do something, but I'm just asking you to look at this (and mabey hatch a couple better Idea's from it? who knows...)

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
  • Deleted the other message because my signature would not show up :( Heres the old post:

This hack is looking good so far :) Can't wait to see more... :) If there is more.

Ka-chow!

EDIT: I downloaded the alpha and noticed a bug :( I lost against a guy in pokemon tower (thanks to epic rattata!) and got sent back to the base. I took the warp and I arrived in saffron city and then the game just.... froze.... Have you noticed?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    great work

wow this is a really good hack its original and creative so pls dont give up on this i want to play it when it is fully completed

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    id just like to say that ive been following this hack since it first began, in fact i joined PC just for this thread originally... and even though all thats been released is the original alpha and it won HOTM 6 months ago, i still come on every couple days to check on it.. and i know im not the only one.

Just goes to show you the magnitude of this hack

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Has there been an update since the original was posted?, if so could it be put up again?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2011
    Hey, I've been playing this hack for while, but i can't get past the part where you have to beat a field agent. who is the field agent, i know Jessie says she is one in the saffaron base, but i cannot figure out how to battle her, or find any other field agent.

moonlight melody

Sapphire Moon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2010
    The alpha stops after taking out the Marowak. You can still battle wild pokemon, but there's no way to progress. There's no field agent in this alpha, so I'm guessing they'll be in the next alpha. Hope that helped.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2011
    The alpha stops after taking out the Marowak. You can still battle wild pokemon, but there's no way to progress. There's no field agent in this alpha, so I'm guessing they'll be in the next alpha. Hope that helped.

Thanks for telling me, i was wondering if it ended there or not. it seems that this hack is alot farther than it is, because of people talking, and this thead being almost 70 pages.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Hello I think that this Hack looks EPIC! It seems very interesting! I am new here but I know a bit about hacking and I would like to help with scripting! Here is my first ever script using NotePad and PokeScript!

#org $script
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $talk
    $talk 1 = This is a very peaceful village!
    boxset 6
    release
    end

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • don't be so sure, ckret hasn't been on for ages. she turned into zel :p

*Facepalms* Why does everything get compaired to Zel? Shiny gold wasn't even THAT good of a hack...

Look people, just because the creator hasn't been on for a few months means NOTHING. We've had this happen one time in the past, and it's bound to happen again. Just relax, wait PATIENTLY for the creator to return.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    I too have been waiting for this one since it was first announced. I only check every month or so, but I've gotta say I'm feeling really discouraged. This was the main reason I made an account here, but... Aw, well. I'll continue checking in.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    *Facepalms* Why does everything get compaired to Zel? Shiny gold wasn't even THAT good of a hack...

Look people, just because the creator hasn't been on for a few months means NOTHING. We've had this happen one time in the past, and it's bound to happen again. Just relax, wait PATIENTLY for the creator to return.

Because, clearly, zel is a person that everyone knows. He's got some attributes that other people can contend to have (such as the mysterious disappearance, which, strangely, seems to have some conspiracy theories.. *points at post count and HG/SS*). And honestly, it can possibly mean SOMETHING. As much as you don't want to think so, there is the possibility that the hack is dead. It's always a possibility. Sure, she'll probably end up coming back at some point, but who's to say that she surely will? Only you, bud. :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back