• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    ckret!!!!! I found a little thing that might have to be corrected,or not, by a lot of ways.
    I caught the lv 11 Marowak in the tower.
    After that it was still there and said to be hurt and all the balblabla and the rest of the script

Here are the solutions i thaught of:
    -Remove the great ball on some floor of the tower(there was one, which I used)
    -Make Marowak's catch rate of 0
    -Says it's a ghost so the ball goes thourgh when you try
    -Add a second option of the script if you catch it

Good hack start btw

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    ckret!!!!! I found a little thing that might have to be corrected,or not, by a lot of ways.
    I caught the lv 11 Marowak in the tower.
    After that it was still there and said to be hurt and all the balblabla and the rest of the script

Here are the solutions i thaught of:
    -Remove the great ball on some floor of the tower(there was one, which I used)
    -Make Marowak's catch rate of 0
    -Says it's a ghost so the ball goes thourgh when you try
    -Add a second option of the script if you catch it

Good hack start btw

That has be said many times and will be fixed in the next
    alpha/beta

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    sorry, I did read the first 5th pages but the alpha/beta asn't been release in those e_e though I got bored after. Well I'm hoping good with the next alpha/beta

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    Maybe you can trade Pokemon you steal/catch to the grunt who's in charge of stocking the game corner:
    Five Pokemon and you get a level five Abra, twenty, you get a level twenty Lapras , thirty, ETC....

The one in red looks like midmae from robotech..... good job!
    maybe you could post a tutorial?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    This game is really going well,good job ;)

Though, the Alpha isn't opening for me...It says Windows can't open this file. 0.0

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • This game is really going well,good job ;)

Though, the Alpha isn't opening for me...It says Windows can't open this file. 0.0

Did you bother reading this? What you downloaded is an IPS patch, which isn't something you play... You apply it to the ROM it was hacked from.

JasmineRain

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Reply to Luigi-guy.

Luigi-guy,

Chill out man, it seems that every time I come onto this Forum I see you Grumping at someone for something. Not everybody is going to read the ENTIRE thread every 20 minutes like you appear to Luigi-guy, and YES there are such things as Noobs, Oh Well, it's going to happen, even with your vendetta against them.

Take a break, go get some gleep, and BE NICE. If I'm not mistaken, these Forums are supposed to be here for Fun and Games, not for one to be called Stupid by other Members, which is, in essence, what you are doing.

Uh...Why WOULDN'T it be updated?
    Yeah...Because thats the only version *Facepalm*

1) Duh, If you actually read the thread you would have know that the "Remove the great ball solution" has been said around...say...50 times?
    2)Uh...When was the last time you hacked? Because I'm pretty sure ya can't do that, If you did it would apply to ALL the marowak.

PLEASE.NO.MORE.NOOBISH.POSTS.

Last Note I wanted to Point Out... Everybody Has their own mannerisms on Forums, they Say things differently, what matters of course is that the point they were trying to make, so long as that point is made, why Bother to go on and "correct their grammar"... ESPECIALLY if in your correction of their grammar you make at least 6 Mistakes of your own comeback...

Oh come one! That hardly makes sence! Learn some grammar.

I Believe you were trying to say...
    ... Oh come on! That hardly makes any sense! Learn some grammar. ...

In your Version, you Incorrectly spelled on, and sense, forgot to double space after your punctuation marks, and had 3 Fragmented sentences. I'm sure ( Seeing as that I am NOT an English Major ) that there are other mistakes as well, Just thought I would point that out for you.

Have a Nice Day :D

JasmineRain:pirate:

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Go to the simple question thread/How to patch roms in the rom hacking board to find out 'why toxic purple isn't working'

Feature coming out in the next release:
    Battle Jessie and James.
    Take (Rookie)Officer Jenny hostage.
    Go through The new redesigned rock tunnel (No flash required)
    Go through Moon Mountain (M.t. moon) And Diglet tunnel (Not comfirmed, though very likely)

Do NOT get Mr. Psychic's TM, Beat the gym or the dojo. If you do you'll have to make a new file.
    The second Marowak WILL be removed from the game and so will all pokeballs until you defeat Marowak (To prevent you from catching it)

Thats Pretty much the whole thread in a single post.
    Oh...I almost forgot! There will be a new item called:
    Spoiler:

This will be used to make pokemon only able to evolve through trade evolve without trading.
    It will be for sale later on in the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Hmm, this is very good. I was just thinking that maybe when you faint from losing a battle in a homeowner's house, you'd be sent to jail or something.

Years
  • Earlier in the thread when people were talking about battling Bonnie and Clyde gave me some ideas. If you want, why not have it so they battle you because Bonnie doesn't want you to take her job or outrank her? It was just a quick thought though, I don't think you really need any suggestions, because you seem to be doing a great job as it is. But anyway, keep up the great work. That cliff-hanger ending on the alpha left me on the edge of my seat.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I don't know if this has been said before, but don't include the Escape Rope in pokemon tower... i used it to escape and never got my machette and great balls, untill i was wondering around the alpha and stumbled on it.

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    I don't know if this has been said before, but don't include the Escape Rope in pokemon tower... i used it to escape and never got my machette and great balls, untill i was wondering around the alpha and stumbled on it.
    Maybe bonnie could give to you?
    Earlier in the thread when people were talking about battling Bonnie and Clyde gave me some ideas. If you want, why not have it so they battle you because Bonnie doesn't want you to take her job or outrank her? It was just a quick thought though, I don't think you really need any suggestions, because you seem to be doing a great job as it is. But anyway, keep up the great work. That cliff-hanger ending on the alpha left me on the edge of my seat.
    Hm....Well Clyde hasn't been shown so far...(His sprite might have but I can't remember) And Bonnie tells you to go back to base for the battle to get your promotion...So that wouldn't really work...And I don't see why she WOULDN'T want you to rank up, since, well...your TR. It could go like this "Bonnie:Go back to the base to battle for your next promoti- wait a sec *Gets out phone* Are you sure? Ok *puts phone away* Well, they say the've got a special surpise back at base" So, you go back to base. "Bonnie: Oh, the surpise? I hope your pokemon have full heath!" *Battle with bonnie bigins*

Ok, I admit, taht was lame, But something along them lines.

Years
  • Maybe bonnie could give to you?

Hm....Well Clyde hasn't been shown so far...(His sprite might have but I can't remember) And Bonnie tells you to go back to base for the battle to get your promotion...So that wouldn't really work...And I don't see why she WOULDN'T want you to rank up, since, well...your TR. It could go like this "Bonnie:Go back to the base to battle for your next promoti- wait a sec *Gets out phone* Are you sure? Ok *puts phone away* Well, they say the've got a special surpise back at base" So, you go back to base. "Bonnie: Oh, the surpise? I hope your pokemon have full heath!" *Battle with bonnie bigins*

Ok, I admit, taht was lame, But something along them lines.

I meant more like later in the game, maybe you two are both trying to get some high ranking postion, but whatever ends up happening will be fine by me no matter what, so keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    this hack is the only reason for me to visit PC. if Ckret has....abandoned us... gulp... i might lose hope soon... :S

this game has so much promise too so so many great ideas

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    this hack is the only reason for me to visit PC. if Ckret has....abandoned us... gulp... i might lose hope soon... :S

this game has so much promise too so so many great ideas

she hasn't posted in a month :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back