• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Maybe for Starters (if you are planning to redo it) you should make the starter random with Rattata the most likely to be granted. If you could do such a thing.

It would make sense. everyone is handed pokeballs that were caught in mass bunches, making them normal and you could get one of many.

Suggestions:

Wurmple

Seedot

Pineco

Bug and grass types... But they will still be hard to work with and possibly harder than with a Rattata I think.

jps101

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • How about a Magikarp? That will make it hard :P
    I had the idea of getting a Misdreavus if a girl, and Murkrow if a boy.
    Or that you can choose from either, but the rival gets the other one. (Of course, everyone would choose Murkrow as it is strong against Misdreavus)
    How about Eevee? It's not a Team Rocket like pokemon... But it can evolve into different things which could be useful.

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    The starter is NOT changing. it was been said on about...every single page, Along with "The great ball will be removed". read the thread before you post. I put a Q&A on page 41/42, read it. I'm getting sick of this.

And, serously. If you can't past the haunters then just grab the escape rope. Then after you get your prizes from bonnie use it.

JasmineRain

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Reply to Skully367

Skully367,

One Word for you Man...

C H I L L !

You are Taking this Super Personally, People are Going to Repeat the Same Things, Just like I told Luigi-Guy, No Matter How Many Times you Yell at People, they are STILL Gonna Ask the Same Questions. Not Everybody has time to Sid down and Read 43 Pages , and Quite Frankly, when you see the Same things Posted Multiple Times, Nobody WILL Read the Whole Page, so Sit Down, Take a Chill Pill, and if it is THAT Bad for you, See about Closing down the Thread, and Open up a New one, with a Q&A in the FIRST Post, maybe it will help, but Nobody wants to see you sit here and Yell at everyone every 3 Posts, they are comming on here for FUN, and to See New Information on the Game.

Thanks,

Side Note: For Anybody Else who Wants to Come on here and Yell at Everybody, You are Taking this WAY To Seriously, Go Read a Book! Lol!

JasmineRain

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Andd about the hard Channelers than you can't take down with ratatta and Marowak, it just makes it more challenging, like if Team Rocket's life is easy.

Btw JasmineRain you are totally right on this. Except the Greatball thing (that's getting fixed) I don't see another problem with the actual beta. So we look forward next update!(Anyway just use escape rope,use the machete go catch another pokemon in the grass between lavender and saffron, and now go beat all teh channelers on your way with your real starter and your newly caught poke.[Even if thye wildie have an high lv you have three pokemon to weaken it if you caught Marowak,should be enough])

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    The starter is NOT changing. it was been said on about...every single page, Along with "The great ball will be removed". read the thread before you post. I put a Q&A on page 41/42, read it. I'm getting sick of this.

And, serously. If you can't past the haunters then just grab the escape rope. Then after you get your prizes from bonnie use it.
    Hey, I gave advice and personally WHO has the patience to read every single page? I'm not a idiot and I'm not going to press the subject. You could have just said it nicely to me. Questions can get tiring but that doesn't mean they won't get brought up again unless the front page says so and the front Page still says that there is a possibility of new starters.

Like James said take a chill, I'll look at the Q&A.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Amazing hack so far. Is there ever going to be a time to nickname/rename Pokemon? I was rather sad when I didn't get to name my little Rattata. I'ma hide in my fail-box now XDD

Lesson of the Day: Never just say "SCREW IT, I WANNA PLAY NOW" when you don't have a clean Fire Red ROM. I decided to make a copy of my FR ROM for Moemon and apply the ToxicPurple patch to it. Surprising thing... it works XDD
    The Rename Master is still in the ghost town, Hopefully they won't change it. XD Personally until now I never wanted to rename my Pokemon, But it just felt like it would be funny, and contradict the point that they were a rocket. XD

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    The Rename Master is still in the ghost town, Hopefully they won't change it. XD Personally until now I never wanted to rename my Pokemon, But it just felt like it would be funny, and contradict the point that they were a rocket. XD

For real? OMG I did not saw him, I must now run to hi mto rename my best pokemon, Ratatta(that I'm not even sure that will go in the PSP)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    For real? OMG I did not saw him, I must now run to hi mto rename my best pokemon, Ratatta(that I'm not even sure that will go in the PSP)

You're welcome.

I really do like this game. I don't know why I'm trying to hold myself back from playing alpha over and over again. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    OMG! This is the most awesome hack i have ever played!!! I can not wait for the whole thing to be finished!!! But when I played it.... When I got on floors 3 and up in pokemon tower... All I could see was grey and black wavey lines and anyone else in there... I had to pull out my fire red/green leaf walkthrough and count steps to figure out where the stairs were and how to get to them... The only time I could see the headstones was right when a wild pokemon showed up... Also... I would like to know what you used to make this.... I've wanted to make a hack myself but I don't know what I need...

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    OMG! This is the most awesome hack i have ever played!!! I can not wait for the whole thing to be finished!!! But when I played it.... When I got on floors 3 and up in pokemon tower... All I could see was grey and black wavey lines and anyone else in there... I had to pull out my fire red/green leaf walkthrough and count steps to figure out where the stairs were and how to get to them... The only time I could see the headstones was right when a wild pokemon showed up... Also... I would like to know what you used to make this.... I've wanted to make a hack myself but I don't know what I need...

Nah I think it could be a emulator error or just maybe a very rare glitch it never happened to me.

This site does have hacking tools available, just choose the tools and tinker around with them as well as go to the scrap box to tell people your ideas. From there you can get more people to help you with your hack. I think that I might want to start a hack as well but I'm worried I won't have enough time. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    i think she abandoned us... ugh this hack sounds so tight and the alpha was great
    i hope she comes back and at least gives us what she has...

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    i think she abandoned us... ugh this hack sounds so tight and the alpha was great
    i hope she comes back and at least gives us what she has...

Don't jump to conclusions, try asking if any of the team members know. if you think that. I've noticed that alot of hackers don't pick up projects for years. XD

If its true though I would hope someone picks up the project at least.

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    !)This hack is not progressing anymore, Why is it in Progressing Hacks XD
    2)She was the only one working on it, so yeah, you can't ask any team members
    3)I hope shes not secretly working on it and randomly comes out no where with the next version....Actually...No that would be good.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    !)This hack is not progressing anymore, Why is it in Progressing Hacks XD
    2)She was the only one working on it, so yeah, you can't ask any team members
    3)I hope shes not secretly working on it and randomly comes out no where with the next version....Actually...No that would be good.
    :laugh:

Good points, eh I need to keep updated, but many people posted here so its hard to keep up.

I would think it would be ok to have someone else take it over. I like the idea, and the other team rocket hack with the same Idea was canceled a while ago.

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Ya know what? I might edit Rock tunnel slightly and release a "Unofficial Beta 2, not finished, but at least you get to check out rock tunnel floor 1 XD
    Oh, and the unofficial website:
    wahackpokemon.com/en/toxicpurple-space

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Ya know what? I might edit Rock tunnel slightly and release a "Unofficial Beta 2, not finished, but at least you get to check out rock tunnel floor 1 XD
    Oh, and the unofficial website:
    wahackpokemon.com/en/toxicpurple-space
    That might be nice, don't you mean Alpha 2? it wasn't even in beta. XD

~Merilyn

Pokemon Misted Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    Yes!! YES!!
    I'm Evil!! EVIL!!
    Mwhahahaha!! I will Rule the world!!
    First Rattata and then... Mewtwo!!!
    *cough* sorry