• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slls81

What does that even mean?
Years
  • He doesn't seem to reply to questions regarding when the next alpha will be released.

That may have something to do with the fact its against the section rules to ask for a release date, which is why the mods delete all posts doing so.

If you haven't read the section rules yet, I'd recommend doing so... you can find them here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=155969

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    This is a really good idea. It's better than most TR hacks I've seen. The homeowners battling you is a cool idea. I never understood why people would let a random trainer into their house, much less a criminal. Not having HMs is also a great idea, on one game I have a pokemon that knows 4 HMs.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2009
    OMG. This hack is wonderfully well done :) Played till the end so far :) The level of difficulty is rather high though. I chose Poliwag and had to hypnosis all of those trainers before winning them. Maybe next time, you may add the Rockets raiding a mart and making it theirs, then selling items to the citizens at high prices :)

Last edited:

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    OMG. This hack is wonderfully well done :) Played till the end so far :) The level of difficulty is rather high though. I chose Poliwag and had to hypnosis all of those trainers before winning them. Maybe next time, you may add the Rockets raiding a mart and making it theirs, then selling items to the citizens at high prices :)
    You know, that's not such a bad idea, only instead of a blatant takeover, what if Team Rocket was just running the mart behind the scenes, like the game corner?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    THis is awesome, i love the idea, i just wish you had a little more done because i have already completed the mission and everything, but good game none the less

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Wow! This is an amazing hack! Although when I was battling the trainers in front of the Saffron Gym, the text overlaped...I am not sure if it was just the rom or that might be a minor bug...

Whoo!!! Stolen Pokemon!!! Yay!

Good Luck on getting the next Alpha released

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Havent been on this thread in a while and still no beta...
    ckret i hope finals and stuff went well for you..

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Wow! This is an amazing hack! Although when I was battling the trainers in front of the Saffron Gym, the text overlaped...I am not sure if it was just the rom or that might be a minor bug...

Whoo!!! Stolen Pokemon!!! Yay!

Good Luck on getting the next Alpha released

Yeah, not many people notice that, probably because they're to lazy to read the text XD But yeah, its hack and not the rom. It'll be fixed in the next version.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Has anyone noticed that now that schools are out all of the sudden there has been a drastic decrease in activity on the forums

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Its too cool but it woud be cool if you coud stole pokemons from any trainer

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • Its too cool but it woud be cool if you coud stole pokemons from any trainer

Stealing from ANY trainer would make the game too easy; why bother catching any wild Pokémon at all when all you have to do is beat a trainer to get a Pokémon? But you will be able to steal from quite a few trainers, and many of the Pokémon you can steal will be ones you can ONLY get by stealing from Trainers. The first theft from a trainer will be in the next alpha.

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Merry Christmas!
    Hey Ckret, keep chipping away there. This is seriously the most epic hack in history, hope you keep it going! Let me know if you need any more maps done, or if you want me to do some filler scripts, I know it can be a pain to script for every single NPC in every single town. So yeah, anything you need, let me know. My hack is pretty much dead anyway :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back