• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok no problem...
    I don't really want to spam but............lucky...you got 1000th post, lol
    I was one off from it too..............................:disappoin
    lol

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • Hum anyway, to introduce a new fakemon, here's a fan art inspired by skyhart's dreams. xDDDD;

Spoiler:

And here's the sprite:
    wilkeypoo.png
    Great sprite, and very nice fan art ;)
    Hey, just saying this is an amazingly impressive looking hack! I use to go on PE2k and i thought i had seen the best there, but this is something else :D
    Ill be sure to support you and the project all the way
    Glad you like it :D
    Yeah, I suggest you read my tutorial on it :/

EDIT: 1000th Post of the Torzach era!
    Woot! We finally reached the big one-triple-zero :D

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • Congrats =) The games looking fantastic Mac. So many new renditions of the Fakemon.
    Just one question: This is going to be a Rom, right? I totally want to play it on my PSP =)

Well, in a sense...

They will put up an .ips file which you download. Then you patch it to a clean Fire Red ROM using Lunar IPS, Then you have the Pokemon Torzach ROM! =] I guess if you can somehow download it onto your PSP it could work, but I don't know much about that kind of stuff... =/

Years
  • I think it should have no problem playing on your psp.
    If you already have a working GBA emulator, then you are all set.
    Otherwise you have to go download one.
    Be aware you have to hack your PSP before hand to use things like emulators.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I recommend playing all our hard work on a VBA. GPSP has many glitches and they muck up all the fun of the gameplay ;)

MegaMaccer

Years
  • Not sure about the whole PSP thing, I have no know-how whatsoever in that department. There is bound to be somehow to play a Rom on a PSP though.

====================================================================

Updates time!!! The last major script before the Alpha release. Once we are done with this script, we are going to redo the starter script, and then we are just about ready for action with the alpha! Enjoy the screenies, and don't worry if you don't understand them, they are meant to be mysterious ;) All comments would be welcome though.
    Spoiler:

Oh, and I'm sorry about the quality, but you'll have to cope with it for now :P

MegaMaccer

Years
  • You did a good job if you meant to make it mysterious, I don't understang a thing xD
    :P I'll explain it a bit more: You're walking along Mior Canyon, after... well, I don't really want to say a huge amount :P We'll try and get a video of it soon, then you'll understand better. ^^

wingzro17

......................... .....
    Years
  • :P I'll explain it a bit more: You're walking along Mior Canyon, after... well, I don't really want to say a huge amount :P We'll try and get a video of it soon, then you'll understand better. ^^

Ahh... :D
    Lyzo told me about that script. It looks good.
    Oh and don't worry. I wont say anything until the video. ;)

13ullseye.

Sexy Time
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    whats a alpha? is it like better then a beta? pretty much the thing b4 the actual relase?

MegaMaccer

Years
  • whats a alpha? is it like better then a beta? pretty much the thing b4 the actual relase?
    An alpha is similar to a Beta, just shorter. Our Alpha will go up to the first Gym, and encompass three four towns.
    ===========================================================
    Here's a video of the first part of our script, its just a test so far ^^ Let me know what you think of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTdFoJ72pUQ

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • An alpha is similar to a Beta, just shorter. Our Alpha will go up to the first Gym, and encompass three four towns.
    Here's a video of the first part of our script, its just a test so far ^^ Let me know what you think of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTdFoJ72pUQ

wait a sec. So Mac, is the alpha gonna be INCLUDING the first gym or EXCLUDING it? just wondering. ^^

edit: That video... when the main character warped, the sound fx scared the crap outta me. lol
    You know, the sound when you go in a door or something. yeah. that. 0.o dunno why I was scared but I guess I wasn't expecting that sound.

Script's looking good! Can't wait to test the new alpha. ^^ (well I guess it's the 'new' one but also the first. lol)

MegaMaccer

Years
  • good work dude i lik,e it....is this the beginning?
    Its close to the beginning, in Mior Canyon.
    Hmmmm, nice hack, I like the new pokemon. :D
    I hope you finish it. :)
    Glad you like it ^^
    wait a sec. So Mac, is the alpha gonna be INCLUDING the first gym or EXCLUDING it? just wondering. ^^

edit: That video... when the main character warped, the sound fx scared the crap outta me. lol
    You know, the sound when you go in a door or something. yeah. that. 0.o dunno why I was scared but I guess I wasn't expecting that sound.

Script's looking good! Can't wait to test the new alpha. ^^ (well I guess it's the 'new' one but also the first. lol)
    The Alpha will include the first gym :D
    I'm not sure about the music thing, I don't have speakers for my PC, which makes music stuff hard :P I'll talk to Lyzo about it though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2009
    WOW

Pokemon Torzach is moving long really well! I wanna play right now......

Well anyways I hope it gets done soon 'cause It's freaking awesome!

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • An alpha is similar to a Beta, just shorter. Our Alpha will go up to the first Gym, and encompass three four towns.

That's one awesome script! Nice job to the person who did it! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    It looks awesome, around how many pokemon will we be able to catch in the alpha and is it going to have the same amount of gyms as all the others and is there going to be a "final Four" as well as a champion/rival we will face in the end.

Great Job!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back