• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

what do you want the region name to be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    That missingno is awesome! xD xD
    Anyways the background. It's good but those lines on water BG aren't very nice there

There is an error, called Border. The top bit doesn't work with the border, and as it is visible in-game, it will look poor, I suggest Block Editing the Lab Back to make it overlap the Tree Trunk, to make it fit.

Nice Battle Backscreens by the way. Where the sand meets the sea, and the grass meets the sky looks kinda...Well, especialy with the sky, it looks too square, and unnatural-ish.
    xD...LoL...hmm,i will try to fix the battle background...xD

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Closed as per owner's request.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back