• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {HOTW#78} ~Pokemon Elemental Curse~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
Years
  • I think Harris should recolor Yuiichi's sprite .
    Request : Please change the Hero OWs ! No one likes them . It looks like a Kung-Fu Maniac.

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • i recolored my ombrenus
    {HOTW#78} ~Pokemon Elemental Curse~

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    That looks better than before Yuuichi, but shouldn't you make the wings another color, other than blue? And if it were to be put into a game, it would have to face bottom-left.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • i recolored my ombrenus

very cool sprite better in blue ;)

i know its annoying but i have to say something to help you improve thats what people did to me~: little tip

try to make sure that when you make a sprite that the lightest part should be at a

north-west angle
    or on a clock face about 10

maybe add a few more colors it looks a bit plain i know this may sound hypacritacal when im not much of a spriter but just wanted too help some more

but other than that looks great :)

~kian

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • Its not much of an improvement
    But its better than a pink starter!
    :\ it wasnt pink it was purple and what does a starter have to do with it and i did not say it was an improvement just a recolor since 5qwerty said it was a bad pallete

very cool sprite better in blue ;)

i know its annoying but i have to say something to help you improve thats what people did to me~: little tip

try to make sure that when you make a sprite that the lightest part should be at a

north-west angle
    or on a clock face about 10

maybe add a few more colors it looks a bit plain i know this may sound hypacritacal when im not much of a spriter but just wanted too help some more

but other than that looks great :)

~kian
    is that a vote for mine

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Sorry I was rushing I didnt mean starters - I meant Legendary!

_
    I dont think that was a vote at all - just him giving you some tips on Spriting!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yuuichi honestly:
    Spoiler:

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • Yuuichi honestly:
    Spoiler:

i think this looks like its looking to bottom left

Status