• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hours of playtime.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    442 ish and rising! once i get pearl/platinum i'll have the entire national dex withen 20 hours of play time! woot!

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    I've been playing as of July 11th when I got this game with my DS and I've put in a little over 60hours of my time since then.....

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    On Pearl, I think around 200hrs. On my Saphhire it was over 300hrs but I started new game and have not progressed in it. And in Emerald probably around 300hrs too. And when I first played them, it only took 2 or 3 days to beat the game. ^_^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Jeez. Most i have ever had on Pearl was 50 something hours and i had National Dex and Beat E4 like 50 times :D by the looks of things compared to everyone else's time it looks like i have a life. Yay!

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
    Years
    Oh, do you really want to know? XD

999:59.
    XD Nice. I have over 500 hours in all the games I've played combined. My highest in one game is 224:14 in Crystal. It's mah baby. I have a couple hours on Silver, the internal battery died again so I'm not sure on that one, and the on Red and Yellow.

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    Well seeing I have no life 1000:00 and I probably will never start a new game again oh and tahts on my Diamond version I use Pearl for WiFi and stuff.

EDIT: My diamond version is in japanese.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Around 140 hours but feels like nothing compared to 999:59!

Back