• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen hours playing?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I bet you I have less than 30 hours on Pearl.. and I got the day that it came out.

o__O

It just wasn't all that amusing, apparently.

Hopefully with Platinum I'll be able to start fresh.. and actually enjoy the game. nn;

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I have 42 hours in my Platinum, but I have 357 hours in my Pearl.

I just did the math; I've spent over 2 weeks of my life on DS Pokemon games.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    I have around 80 hours on my storage game(pearl) and about 7 hours on my diamond game right now on my lotad solorun

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    86:35 for me. Started April 4th. (Platinum)

Spending so much time (in fact, I haven't done anything else after the Elite Four) at the Battle Frontier.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    234:57
    Yeah i played it on way to much when i got it..But i've layed off it now as i'm willing my leafgreen to not delete itself :D

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I've got 77:25 on my Platinum, but most'a it is me messin' around -w- soooooo, I only have five badges 8D;

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    i have 200 hours on Diamond, not even at 6th Gym yet
    Platinum: about an hour (I got it yesterday)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    800:00(estimated) - Pearl
    90:23 - Platinum

Years
    I don't even have an hour clocked on my Platinum. I can't get into for some reason. As for my Diamond, I can't remember cause it's buried in my drawer somewhere, but I think it was like forty-something.

Back